Utonagan issues - society and the association? Questions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by banshee, Aug 3, 2009.

1. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    I have 2 that will be stopping a bit longer, one who's new mummy is going on holiday and another one who's mummy is recovering from an emergency op, so just them and my 2 girlies after Friday, and I will put piccies up then.
    I am whacked!!!! I have no sooner fed and cleaned up, fed myself and sorted the girlies out, then it is time to start again:shock: :shock:
    I am ready for bed by 10pm these days, so having a late night tonight!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. SibeVibe

SibeVibe New Member

Name:
    Seoniad
  4. banshee

banshee New Member

Name:
    Terri
    Thanks for the welcome, I dont know how Tawneywolf copes one untonagan puppy is enough, she double teams with Roxy and they get into all sorts of trouble, the latest game is pull the yucca plant over and dig out the compost!

Guess which one started that caper! They have been renamed, Poxy and Pesk!

I could never breed tho, it would break my heart to have let them go, no matter how many pig ear wrestles I had!
  5. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    I have cried over every single one, believe me:cry: :cry: All the new mummies and daddies have been double checked to the point of exhaustion, those that have survived have gone on to become the parents of one of my Junior Norties.
    I have advised on the best nerve tonic available to them and to keep all undies and treasured objects nailed to the ceiling!!!
    Made me laugh about the carpet and yucca plant, we were talking about similar things on our breed forum only the other day, one person was saying hers dug up the membrane and dragged it (along with wood chippings) into the middle of their menage:shock: :shock: I think you would have to go many miles to beat that one:evil: :evil: :evil: