Weimaraner, anymore on the forum? General Chat

Discussion in 'Weimaraner' started by Donna_birmingha, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Donna_birmingha

Donna_birmingha New Member

Name:
    donna

Weimaraner, anymore on the forum?

hello,
    Does anyone own a weimaraner on here as i don't see many threads or posts about them and they don't seem popular,
    I have one myself and just wanted to chat to someone who had one.
    thanks donna
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch
    Calling Random, it`s for yoo hoo :mrgreen:
  4. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    hi only just found you ,yes there are some weimaraner people out here i love them i've only got one 16 month old bitch at the moment v
    i,ll post sorosme photos of her later ive also got a 12 month old slovakian rough haired pointer as i fancied a bit of a change as i've had weimys for nearly 30 years but the slovakians are very much like them in looks but a lot quiter in nature
  5. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    You called? :mrgreen: Someone as mad as me? :shock:

Hi Donna.

There's not a lot of us here that post regular but there are a few owners here, I am and I post here alllll time! I have one weim at the moment and she is my soulmate, if a pain in rectum at times. She's 3 (NEXT WEEK!) and just starting to chill out a bit now, next time i'm opting for the easier option of an older rescue I think. :mrgreen:

Maddy is my first so am pretty new to the breed although I did do a hell of a lot of research into the breed for about 2 years before I got Maddy, spent a lot of time with them and have quite a few friends in the breed too so would like to think I know a fair bit about them, nothing like experience mind.

Here's a recent pic of Maddy posing in the garden, would love to hear all about yours and lot of pics!

[​IMG]
  6. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
  7. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    Hi weimy people! This is my 16 month old Weimaraner Diva. I will send some more photo's later.

Love Ros and the dogs x x
  8. jackpat

jackpat New Member

Name:
    sarah
    Hi guys,
    Ex weimi owner here. I loved him dearly, cursed him daily and cried for days when I lost him. All that said I miss him still but will never have another. His shoes were too big and full of character to ever be filled by another.
    So instaed I have another "nice but dim " gundog Milo a Black Lab and a Patterdale terrier who's as sharp as a tack and hard as nails, all the things dopey Joshie never was bless him!!

[​IMG]
    With his soulmate

[​IMG]
    And squeezed into her bed!!!
  9. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    I love that last picture!
  10. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    [​IMG]

Diva and her Weimaraner friends when they came on holiday with us. (By the way at this time they were all under 6 months old).
  11. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    [​IMG]
    MORNING CAMPERS! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR TENT'S, THE CARAVANS FAR BETTER!
  12. Donna_birmingha

Name:
    donna
    i love all your picture they are gorgeous, i'm not sure how to put pictures on here but i will try to get some on of her.
    Like you all say they drives you crazy daily. she is always doing something she shouldn't but i love her so much and she is so clearer in so many ways, at soon as the alarm goes of in a morning her head goes under the cover and pushes herself into my bed for cuddles and to get warm.
    does anyone else find that there dogs shake when they are cold? I am worry as i don't know if it will harm in anyway as it can't be good for her, when we camping at the weekend we went for a walk and she got wet came back and she lyed there shivering wrapped in a blanket.
    we are trying to get her into flyball at the moment and she is doing really well the first of her breed to it i think.
    She is so funny and couldn't imagine my life without her but at the same time i woundn't have another one i wounldn't be able to cope.
    x
  13. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Yes Maddy shivers in the cold and has a couple of coats and jumpers for winter.

I am sure yours will love flyball, best of luck with it!
  14. angied

angied New Member

Name:
    angie
    i have a weim cross springer but other than the fact hes brown hes all weim! that pic of the weim culred in the smallest bed thats my charlie! he thinks hes a kangeroo when his food is presented, loves his running but most of all loves his bed
  15. Donna_birmingha

Name:
    donna
    where did you get them from random because i can't find any?
    x
  16. Donna_birmingha

Name:
    donna
    would love to see a picture,
  17. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Hi Donna, this is a great site for weim owners and some nice decent coats there:

http://www.weimaraner-gifts.co.uk/

She also has a couple of hoodie type jumpers from Pucci for when it's chilly but not freezing. Hope that helps. x
  18. Donna_birmingha

Name:
    donna
    [​IMG]many thanks

here is a picture of her all cuddle up
  19. Donna_birmingha

Name:
    donna
  20. Donna_birmingha