We've been missing! Photos

Discussion in 'Miniature Schnauzer' started by Pork1epe1, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara

We've been missing!

I haven't posted for quite some time as I've been busy getting ready for winter, had visitors to stay, taking the dogs to agility and doing a hundred and one other things And of course clearing up after my "little black devil" of a Schnauzer who likes to keep me on my toes.

A quick photo of him looking very proud of his handiwork ... the morning after a Schnauzer "night before".

SAM_1191.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    But that is tidy - I am extremely impressed! I try to clear up all the toys and junk once the mini monster has gone to bed and is safely in her crate, and half an hour after she is up in the morning the place is a total wreck again.

I would not dare take a photograph of it!
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Good to see you back Barbara - I had been wondering ...
    You say 'the dogs to agility', I bet Gwilym loves it, but does that mean Georgina is doing it too?
  5. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.
    Believe it or not, Georgina is ALSO doing agility o_O We changed trainers last month and have gone back to Kinga, Georgina's original trainer, mainly so that Gwylim could do agility, never thinking that Miss Pei Face who's about as athletic as a baby Hippo would be remotely interested in doing anything so energetic! No one was more surprised than me, how well she did and how quickly she learnt how to negotiate the course. Unlike Gwylim who races round the course at breakneck speed thoroughly enjoying himself, Georgina goes round at a very sedate and ladylike pace ... she'll never break the world speed record bless her! I think though scent work and tracking might suit her better, as she's a "plodder and sniffer" but will have to find out more about it and speak to Kinga.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Barbara - I love your description of Georgina as being "about as athletic as a baby Hippo". She might well be but she is much more beautiful than a baby Hippo! .
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Welcome back
    It never surprises me anymore what dogs will do (or not) I wonder if Georgina is only doing agility because her brother (Gwylim) is doing it & doesn't want to be left out, 2 of my hooligans (Dottie & Kobi) hate long jumping but they will moan if I don't let them have a go, after they have seen Zeus long jumping.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    You really must post some pics of your show jumping Princess. Please apologise to Gwylim for spelling his name wrong.