What other wolf crosses have their been Discussions

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by Murf, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I hope they are going to someone who respects the breed and isn't going to cross them!
    Becky
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    thats what i said ,there is no crossbreeding intended AT ALL
  4. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Sorry that wasn't there when I posted lol!
    Becky
  5. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Sorry, I wasn't talking about your friends pup, I meant any coming into the country that are going to be used to breed from.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    If this was the case in the first place they may of stood a better chance. I can totally understand having spoken to European breeders and having friends who spoke to a couple whilst visiting France recently, why they are so protective and quite rightly very concerned.

I'm pleased that a little trust has been gained, by at least one genuine buyer who will respect the breed and not crossbreed it for the wrong reasons.
  7. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    no probs :grin: x
  8. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    me too ! :grin: :grin: :grin: (i am also becomming v protective of my 'new' breed lol):grin: :grin:
  9. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    me too!! :grin: :grin: (i too am becomming protective over my 'new' breed lol):grin:im gonna give up on this forum thing!! now im going maaaadd and repeating myself,myself hehe
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  10. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

Thanks for that Tupac.
    Not everyone decides that they would like to breed when they first buy a pup and it did concern me a bit when i read on another 'breed specific' forum that the purchasers of pups here are not told their dogs wont be recognised in europe and therefore have no chance of mating there. I personally feel this is something the breeders should make owners aware of in the off chance that they would like to do it later on (or at least have the option of)
  11. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    well its a waiting game,we have to wait for registration,untill then the 'new breeders' can learn more about their breed and plan for the future:grin:
  12. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Yes, i see your point but you should have been told :002:
  13. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    i researched my breed,i didnt have to dig to find this is the case?:grin:
  14. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    No offence Tupac but you did not seem to be aware of much other than they were unregistered on the 'breed specific forum' nor did the other guy from the U.K asking questions. Unless of course there is another Tupacs2legs in London? In which case i apologise for mistaking you for her.
  15. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    oh here we go ,i dont think you read my point on the forum properly or the pm's i got from the moderators if you read it they were refering to them as 'crossbreeds' because they wernt registered and all i asked them to do was to clarify this, i dont know about the 'other guy' :grin:
    i dont want to get into an argument but i know what i meant ,and i have no hidden agenda and all i want to do is enjoy my dogs,i cannot answer for anybody else;-) ;-)
    i thought you wanted an answer from csv owners in the uk? i have no dirt to be dug up ,i am happy to chat csv but not to be drawn into any scwabbles(no offence)what was it im supposed to be aware of????
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  16. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    No i'm not looking for an argument *sigh* don't be so defensive. All i'm saying is your breeder should have told you about what is going on in Europe and what your dogs were classed as incase any of you hoped to breed later on.
    That's what you should have been aware of. Ok you don't want to breed and that's fair enough but others may like too at some point.
    Of course i did not see your p.m's from the moderators or know what was said in them, i'm not looking for hidden agenda's or dirt being dug up.

If your happy to chat csv so am i, chill ;-)
  17. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    cool :grin: :grin: if they want to breed then they should research first,its not hard to find the answers the breeders in europe are really helpfull:grin:
    im very good at chillin and look forward to chattin csv with you:grin: :grin: ;-) :grin:
  18. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Good, glad that's sorted.
    Of course i completely agree with you that people should research before buying a pup of any breed, in saying that i don't think a lot of people set out with the intention of breeding at first. Possibly later they start getting comments from breeders that their dog conforms to the standard ect which makes them consider it. Personally i feel (not just csv's) many websites are quite dire and vague about explaining anything about history, behaviour, care with wolfie type dogs don't you?
  19. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    oh i agree about both points:grin: and i dont know,maybe as im definately a dog person and have worked as a vn for 18years i am a tad more suspicious than most (like irish staffs etc)i like to do my own homework and not follow blindly what people have to say,regarding kc reg,i had to find out the state of play because i want to work him,but as far as the other wolfy 'types'(im gonna upset people here) they are excactly that a 'type' or crossbreed so you can only get a vague idea of behaviour,no one will be the same a bit like lurchers imho;-)
  20. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Hi Tupac
    I don't think a lot of people will be upset by the use of the words 'type' or 'crossbreed' I'm certainly not and refer to mine as just that. I also agree with you about behaviour but then again the same can be said for many dogs of whatever 'breed' or 'type'.
  21. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    i think people should think 'dog' first breed 2nd and as has been said many a time...its what time training and effort you put into a dog,is what you get back it doesnt matter what breed it is (or cross)
    im not sure if the backrounds of wolfie breeds on websites are vague as they are because they are not really sure themselves?:? maybee i should check out some lurcher sites ;-) ;-)