Wolf Hybrids on the Lion Man General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by werewolf, Dec 17, 2009.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private

Wolf Hybrids on the Lion Man

Did anyone watch the above last night:?:

Stunning wolf x Mals , they are used in the USA for films posing as wolves.

Looked just like full face masked NIDs.

The owner had a full wolf too (they showed him to us also, father to hybrids) , he said that people's perceptions on how wolves really look can be wrong but his Hybrids fit the Hollywood perception of a 'wolf'.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    didnt see it last night but have seen it before... the dogs certainly are gorgeous...:grin:
  4. twilightwolf

twilightwolf New Member

Name:
    Lone Wolf
    Do you have a link to a website showing it? Im rather interested in this as the behaviour of wolf hybrids I'm thinking of studying for my final study project for my college course advanced canine psychology.
    It's difficult getting information over in the UK as wolf hybrids are forbidden - Not that its easy to obtain a wolf in a country which bought them to extinction hundreds of years ago. :-(
  5. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I did a quick Google earlier but couldn't find anything (was going to put it on with my original post). Do you have Sky? I am sure they repeat these things. And goodluck with your studies xxxx
  6. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    I'd be interested in seeing it to. Can't stand the lionman though, but I'll put up with the wifebeating scum, if the dogs are that gorgeous.

Just to say, f3 and beyond wolfdog/hybrids are now legal without a dwal in the uk, as well as czechoslovakian and saarloos wolfdogs. There are people on here who own these dogs, maybe you could try contacting them, to see if they can give you some insite on their behaviour.
  7. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Will see if I can find the episode number or name.
  8. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Thanks.:) The episodes are repeated quite a lot, which channel did you see it on?.

He's supposed to be paying us all a visit over here, at some point isn't he, lucky us eh. I hope its a short one, with a hard boot up the ass, on the way out. Arg, I can't stand him. Better stop there, otherwise I'll start ranting, again.:grin:
  9. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Right, I taped the 4 mins of the wolf hybrids , when I pressed info there was no episode no or name. Not sure of channel (tv in other room and is off) , will look and let you know tom.
  10. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Not much luck I am afraid as the few minutes I have recorded do not give much info on tracing the exact episode, found this on Google:

'"The Lion Man" (2004) - Episode list The Lion Man on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... ... Craig visits a fellow trainer, who specializes in halfbreed wolves,'
  11. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I love "The Lion Man" ... doing what he can !!

Would love to see that episode too, thanks Werewolf for the info about the Episode list.

He cracks me up when he says to one of his big cats "Be nice!" !!
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Are you serious? He declaws cats, kicks and punches cubs and adults, abuses staff and a whole host of other stuff! He came here recently and some of the places he visited had to disable their websites due to the overload in bad press!!

Are you aware he has no access to Zion wildlife gardens and is not allowed anywhere near them.
  13. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Oh, he cracks people up alright, like his x's spine for example, do you find that acceptable?. Add to that, a previous for asault on another woman, and reports from other park staff, that he wasn't always that nice to his animals either, plus he declawed some of them, pretty dam cruel imo. But thats ok, because he smiles at the camera, and says pretty words.

He also breeds white tigers in the name of conservation, these colour morphs, have no conservation value. After all, "conservation is for species, not mutations". Esp, when those mutations have no chance of survival in the wild, and because of inbreeding, produce some quite deleterious defects, which you wouldn't want putting into a wild population, if they are ever to be reintroduced.
  14. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    :roll:
    you know all this to be FACT, of course.
  15. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Blimey !! I'm not a cat person, I love wolves.

I also don't believe everything I read or see. I don't know much about cats, but what I do know is that unlike dogs, they will not put up with the type of abuse that you and Dawn describe. I am not sure I would want to be present at the birth of tiger cubs and have the guts to pick up the cubs and generally try and help the mother in distress. If he was that cruel to them I do not think he would live to tell the tale somehow.
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    YES absolutely 100%.

A few "facts" for you.:002:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Craig-Busch-and-Zion-Wildlife-Gardens

Declawing and removal from Zion.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Craig-Busch-and-Zion-Wildlife-Gardens
    MAFF investigation this year into declawing and cruelty.

He also lost his license to operate:

17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Didnt you know that one of his "helpers" didnt live to tell the tale? He was recently killed by one of the white Tigers at Zion. Busche wasnt present, but of course the staff were told how to work and "live" with the cats.
  18. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Hmmm - just googled Craig Busch. If I found my husband in bed engaging in behaviour clearly of a sexual nature, I think I may get a bit heated. Whereas I detest male violence against a female, clearly he was provoked in the worst way possible here.

Turning it around, if my husband returned home and found ME engaging in sexual activity with a couple in our bed, I am pretty sure he would be less than happy about it.

Obviously I don't know the guy ... and presumably neither do you.
  19. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I could post masses of links, arguing for and against any topic or person you could wish to name - it doesn't make it true or untrue.

I rest by my statement that I do not know the guy, and I will not indulge in tittle tattle and gossip when I don't have a clue about what I'm gossping about! I don't know Craig, and I know very little about cats - big or small - so I will gracefully withdraw from this thread!
  20. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thats absolutely typical of you. Even when presented with official documents from the government of the country in question its not good enough. Absolutely typical. WHy dont you do a bit more googling, you can see him punch a lion cub too, mind you, it might not really be him of course!!:002: :002: :roll:
  21. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    If it's typical of me, then I'm running true to form !

Glad I didn't disappoint you :002: