Working sheepdog - Craig Photos

Discussion in 'Working Dogs Forum' started by Moobli, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty

Working sheepdog - Craig

Here is our latest rising star, Craig. He is out of a litter my husband bred two years ago, and is a cracking worker, although very strong and forceful. He takes a bit of handling just yet :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Oh wow, look at that fixation and drive in that dog's face (the same thing I see when I have Zena's ball in the garden!!!!:lol: thankfully no sheep though!!!:lol: ). What an unusual looking lad he is too, I'm loving him Kirsty, well done to your hubby there, he looks to be a fantastic working dog:grin:
  4. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Thanks Helen :) Hubby is absolutely over the moon with him, and his sister, Fly. Both are smooth coated, pricked eared dogs, so a world apart from the fluffy black and whites (which are my fave! ;-)) but they can certainly do the business!
  5. Lotsadogs

Lotsadogs New Member

Name:
    Denise
    He looks great!

The smoth coated prick eared sorts certainly appear to have a special intensity about them. In fact there is one I have fallen in love with, but i DO NOT WANT another dog - I DO NOT.

Well done to hubby for getting this dog working.

Does he do all the training or are you involved now too? I sooooo wosh you where closer, Id love to come and see you a you offered all those moons ago.....

Good luck with all your dogs:)
  6. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    Looking good:)
  7. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Superb looking dog. I agree with H definite intensity in those eyes. Loving his work xx
  8. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Beautiful dog :) - looks like a cracking worker.
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Thanks Denise, and lovely to hear from you :) The offer to come up is open anytime you happen to stray North :) Who is the dog you have fallen for??? ;-) I am sure you have room for just one more :lol: Hubby does all the training with his own young dogs. I still like to keep my hand in and work some of the older/trained dogs when time allows, but my interests are now really in training my young GSD to track/search and for working trials.

Thanks Fiona. You will have to come up and see Craig and Fly working sometime, they are really impressive!

Thanks Berger. These lines really do seem to thrive on work, work and more work :-D

Thanks Tassle :)
  10. cintvelt

cintvelt New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Lovely dog!!!!! I've always loved the fluffy black/white's.... but fell in love with my own little smooth coated B/W.... and the intensity is there in her as well.... ain't BC's great!!!!!!!! :)
  11. Lotsadogs

Lotsadogs New Member

Name:
    Denise
    I will come visit - I will! Soon as life calms down.
    One of T's dogs that I love. Realistically, I cant cope with another though. Not now at least.

Have you started the whole tracking thing??? We have a tracking day for beginners on soon, so it might be a starting point if you haven't yet begum.

It would be great excuse for us to meet up! :grin: Which I would love!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
  12. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    I have started tracking and am training for working trials with a very experienced guy. We have one to one sessions, once a week. I absolutely love it. I will have a look at your tracking day though and see if I can swindle a few days away ;-)
  13. gsdgirl:-)

gsdgirl:-) New Member

Name:
    KRISTIE
    Aww its breathtaking watching them work:grin:
    Beautiful xxx