Australian Cattle Dog Information and History Introductions

Discussion in 'Australian Cattle Dog' started by ACDClub, Jun 12, 2018.

?

What personality trait do you admire most about your Australian Cattle Dog?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2018.
  1. Loyalty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Protective

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Smart or Intelligent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Playful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ACDClub

ACDClub New Member

Name:
    Kyle Cope

Australian Cattle Dog Information and History

Hey Guys!!

I am very proud and excited to present my Australian Cattle Dog Club website, I have researched and compiled as much information regarding the australian cattle dog as i possibly can, put it all together and tried to make it readable and entertaining for you guys.

There is information regarding breed history (although there is still quite a bit missing to be honest, it will take a few more books and information from you guys to fill in the missing pieces of the story.) I've spoken to Veterinarians and put together the most diverse dietary information i could without being biased, Vaccination requirements and virus symptoms and guides.
    Pretty much everything i could think of that is relevant to Australian Cattle Dogs, My next step is to complete the Save A Heeler page, by building a community and advertising neglected/homeless heelers in an attempt to save as many as I can.

Without anymore hesitation, I'm proud to present.

AustralianCattleDog.Club
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I have had a look at your web page, and it is beautifully laid out. Congratulations on that. However, I'm sorry if I misunderstand, but how can a single person's page be a club? Most of the countries affiliated to the KC, FCI, AKC etc. will already have functioning breed clubs for the ACD, and I imagine that you will have already drawn on those sources for at least some of your information. To my way of thinking, a club has to have a structure, a working committee, and most of all - members. Perhaps you could provide some links to the official breed clubs in case visitors wanted to take part in activities with their dogs, or to see them in action. Good luck with your project anyway.