David and Goliath General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

David and Goliath

I heard Tikva let out her "go away" barks - looked out and there was an enormous dog half way down the ramp, Tikki being well within reach of it. Enormous? Its head was the size of Tikki and it could probably have caused quite a lot of damage had it decided to go for her.

Tikva being very protective of what she considers to be her territory, was really threatening it [she has lovely big teeth!] snarling and snapping her jaws, so before I could yell at it to go away it decided it was frightened of the little booga, so turned and ran!

Nothing scares little Tikki but she definitely scared this really big stray. Mind you she did look very vicious and I would have been frightened of her had she come at me like that. :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    A good job that the intruder was good natured!
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I doubt it was good natured - it was just terrified of Tikva, who could have reached it but decided to threaten it to chase it away. She really did look, and sound evil though, and I have never seen her look or act like that before.

She was not like that with the little dog that came into the house the other week - with that one it was more like just telling it to go, but she would definitely have gone for this very big dog had it not stopped and then turned and ran away.