LOOKING FOR A STAFFIE PUP IN NY THE AREA General Chat

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Mr. Dee, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Mr. Dee

Mr. Dee New Member

Name:
    edan darmoni

LOOKING FOR A STAFFIE PUP IN NY THE AREA

HEY GUYS!

EXTREMELY EAGER TO FIND ME A STAFFIE PUP, IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO OF ANY LITTERS RELATIVELY CLOSE OR WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE PLEASE LMK!
    PREFER A MALE ALTHOUGH OPEN TO BOTH
    WOULD PREFER A GREY AND WHITE COAT ALTHOUGH AS LONG AS THE DOG MATCHES THE CHARACTERISTICS IM LOOKING FOR WOULD BE OPEN TO OTHER COLORS.
    PREFER A YOUNG PUP AT 8 WEEKS IDEALLY
    JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET A GREAT PUP TO ADD TO MY SMALL BUT GROWING FAMILY!
    THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE, AND HOPEFULLY, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME FIND MY PUPP
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi Edan,
    I take it that you are in the US. Though we do have American members, this is a UK based forum, so I'm afraid that you may not get a response. I think I would try to locate a serious breeder through the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of America, www.sbtca.com. It could be worth trying the AKC too.
  4. VEb

VEb New Member

Name:
    VE
    Hi - im looking for a staffy x greyhound cross from a reputable breeder. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
  5. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Have you looked for one in a rescue or animal shelter. Most of the people on here are in the UK and I’m in California so I don’t know how much luck you will have here with your inquiry
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    You could contacting the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of America to see if there are serious breeders local to you. You could also try the AKC website for SBT breeders.
    You will probably be asked whether you are looking for British or American Staffies.