joramba german shepherds General Chat

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by kbensusan86, Jan 14, 2017.

1. kbensusan86

kbensusan86 New Member

Name:
    kb86

joramba german shepherds

Hi. Wanted to know if any one has a joramba german shepherd from lincoln, particularly from the litter born 11.1.08. I have a girl from this litter who has acuired many serious health problems and just wanted to know if any other pups from the litter of breeder are simular. Thanks.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    Sorry to hear that. Have you contacted the breeder to ask about the other dogs?
  4. kbensusan86

kbensusan86 New Member

Name:
    kb86
    Thank you, no i havent. They no longer breed shepherds anymore. I dont think i would get alit from them to be honest.I had heard things about them on an epupz advert a long time ago, my girl has severe osteoarthritus,bowel disease and degenerative myelopathy and shes only 9, was hoping to find out about any other jorambas.
  5. Lin29

Lin29 New Member

Name:
    Linda
  6. Lin29

Lin29 New Member

Name:
    Linda
    Hi, I too have a girl from Joramba, but not from the same litter. My dog was from another litter in November of 2008. She has also had health issues from a young age. Should you wish to discuss this with me then please email me on [email removed]
  7. kbensusan86

kbensusan86 New Member

Name:
    kb86
    Hiya. I have emailed you. Thanks
  8. terrismollym00

terrismollym00 New Member

Name:
    terri
    hi my girl is 9 with a spinal condition which will soon paralise her
  9. Lin29

Lin29 New Member

Name:
    Linda
    Hi, just seen ur post. My girl also has spinal problems amongst other health issues. She is now 10 and I am so grateful to still have her, i think this is due to a fantastic vet and lots of tlc i am so sorry to hear about ur dog and can only say i dont think the breeder is still in business and that is no bad thing.