A year later Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

A year later

Just found this
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I have problems posting pictures, Effi thinks something went haywire with Windows 10 so he will come and sort it out. I only just was able to find and post these pictures - nearly a year ago - Tikki will be four years old tomorrow.

Same size. same weight, wearing a pink harness now though.

She is only a little girl but I love her so much.
  6. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    She can't possibly be four! No way, uh uh, just simply NO.

Where the heck has that time gone.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Tikki. xxx
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Umm - maybe not yet - her card says 15 May and she came to me three weeks later. Far too young but I had no choice and she thrived - same size and weight as those pictures - she has been approx same weight since she was 6 months old.

But yes, she was born in 2015 so nearly four-years-old.

[​IMG]
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    As Pereg and Tweed lost their fights at roughly the same time, I am absolutely certain that Tikva is nearly four. We went to view Merry on May 10th., four years ago, and I collected her three days later, all bathed and groomed, and smelling of gorgeous Dirty Beastie Shampoo.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    I remember Tweed but I was too distress at the time because of the Monster that was destroying Pereg. So when Ram came to give Pereg peace from the Monster at ~1am on 1 April 2015 - I sort of blanked out every thing and everyone. And your lovely Tweed. And then came Baby Ziva but she was only with me for 11 days.

I saw Tikki on the Tuesday when they said the puppies were three weeks old - and having been a breeder I knew they were not. And they said I could not have her for another two weeks - five weeks was still to young. On the Friday it was "come and get your puppy now" with the unspoken 'or else'.

Of course she was too young, even five weeks would have been too young. But what could I have done? Bottle fed her, weaned her, and B"H she survived and thrived. I think that putting her on raw once she was weaned was the best thing I did but I had learned that from changing Pereg to raw.

So yes, Tikva is coming up to four-years old. A strong and healthy little girl.

Who I love.