Bed time General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.

Bed time

I was busy with my team on the quiz forum [I am a lousy team leader] and Tikva ooffed and said it was bed time.

Oops. sorry Tik - she went out, did her night pee, then rushed into the bedroom waiting for her nighttime treat and for me to open her crate.

Bless her. She is curled up fast azonk, and I will join her soon.

But she is such a good little wubble and I do love her so much.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    And at 9am I had to wake my bubbee because I have a delivery due any time between 9am and noon and I really had to get washed and dressed in case I am first on the list. Nothing special, mainly personal stuff I need.

So, back into the bedroom and Tik yawns, stretches, and "oh, is it get up time?" and waits for me to open her crate.

I know she has only ever known me as I am and I guess she just puts up with me. She fits in with my abilities and disabilities, and although she does not do tricks "give me your hand - what are you talking about" she understand instructions in English, Ivrit, and signs. So she is perfect for me.

And now I have to get back to my team who are from all over the world - welcome any new members, congratulate members who have "won" new badges - it is all just for fun but with 147,479 quizzes in 15,916 topics [which all change daily and many hourly, with more added also daily/hourly] it has literally helped me get through many a sleepless night.

I also think that it helps my brain and mind stay active. As Tikki does.

So I guess it is win win all the time for me.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    How does she know? How does she know to warn/tell me if someone is outside? How does she know that I do not hear well and if I am not in the salon so do not see who is there, how does she know how to tell me?

So my delivery turned up and I was not in the salon but Tikva told me by her woof that there was a big van outside and she did not recognise it or the driver getting out my orders. It was not a worried woof, just an "someone I do not know" woof.

How does she know who is who and how and when to tell me? And how does she know how to tell me?