My little girl died/Do all Min Pins have the most awesome personalities Questions

Discussion in 'Miniature Pinscher' started by Shacyn, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Shacyn

Shacyn New Member

Name:
    Shasta

My little girl died/Do all Min Pins have the most awesome personalities

We lost our little girl yesterday. We took her in about 8 years ago from a couple that couldn't keep her. She turned out to be the best dog ever. She was so so smart, and so full of personality. She was practically human. I can't imagmy life without her. I am interested in getting another Min Pin, but am afraid I will be disappointed. Are all Min Pins super clever and full of personality?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I am so sorry for your loss, they do leave an awful gap behind them. Cherish your memories.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am very sorry to hear that you have loss your little girl - May her memory be for a Blessing.

It is good that you are honouring her by thinking of getting another Min Pin but of course no dog can replicate a loss as all dogs are individuals with their own personalities, even all puppies from the same litter, whatever the breed and however identical they look.

You ask if all Min Pins are super clever and full of personality - again, all dogs have their own individual personalities, and no doubt a lot has to do with the way they are brought up as to how clever they are.

Whatever and whenever you decide to get another small companion, I do hope that he or she will help heal the empty hole your little girl has left in your heart.