Came from work to find... Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by mjfromga, Jan 29, 2020.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ

Came from work to find...

My mother used to tell and about all day about how much of a nightmare Malone was and how badly she wanted me to get rid of him... He is doing much better these days and she seemingly has begun to bond with him a bit.

She is retiring soon and her mobility has major issues... I think she enjoys the company. Malone is VERY snuggly. Nigredo isn't AT ALL. I suspect she enjoys that. Her cat is so old that she cannot navigate the steps much anymore so I guess Malone is her couch buddy (Oreo is on the couch arm but he isn't very snuggly).

I fussed at Malone for something... Think it was a "PUT THAT DOWN" and she said... "Don't yell at grandmas BABY" and mushed his ears down to try and protect him from what I said... Lol!

0128201035~2.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Oh and here are a few more pics... He really is getting to be a big dude. He is almost as tall as Nigredo and SOLID as can be. Little brown monster. Got him a new collar as he grew out of his old one. Not sure what he weighs now. He's not had any other injuries or health issues since the toe thank goodness. 0126201351.jpg 0121200546.jpg 0119201544.jpg