Are these Samoyed puppies? Questions

Discussion in 'Samoyed' started by shaq300, Aug 29, 2021.

1. shaq300

shaq300 New Member

Name:
    Shaq

Are these Samoyed puppies?

Hi I wanted to known if these are Samoyed puppies because the pictures kinda look off. I am looking to buy one of these puppies.
    https://imgur.com/a/SpRGg8b
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Helidale

Helidale Member

Name:
    Carole
    I couldn't view the photo without allowing cookies. I don't like having to do that.
    From the 1 second that I was able to view; that doesn't look a very attractive way of presenting a puppy to a prospective buyer. Sammy's are not my breed, but did you think the ears looked rather large and not erect enough?
    You can always find a knowledgeable breeder by asking for a recommendation from the breed club -The British Samoyed Club; or search for your own national breed club if you are overseas.
  4. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    If you have to ask if the puppies are purebred then find another breeder.

There should be no question that you are being sold a purebred puppy from a reputable breeder. They should have registered parents on site, they should have wins in the ring for the breed, they should have health certifications from vets for breed health issues, and they should have a strong positive reputation in the breed world.

A reputable breeder will cost more, but you will know what you are getting.
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    If in doubt don’t buy, If you want to be sure if the pups are purebred, go to a ‘reputable breeder’
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    The way they are holding the puppies is odd. The puppies look dirty and there is poop all over the floor in the background. I wouldn't buy from them for those reasons alone... regardless of if the puppies were pure or not.