Addison Ddisease Questions

Discussion in 'Miniature Pinscher' started by Angus69, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Angus69

Angus69 New Member

Name:
    Gilbert Misson

Addison Ddisease

Hi. it has been a while since I have loged in to see how people & their dogs are going. We had our little minpin Delta diagnosed with Addisons disease about 12 months ago took a lot of tests & a change of vets to get there but we finaly found out the problem. I am wondering if anyone else out there has a dog with Addisons, We have Delta on Pednisolone every second day, but the morning of the second day she won,t eat before she goes out side & goes straight for some new grass & eats grass & then she will vomit the contents of her stomach up then she lies down with her belly groumbling for a while & will then go & eat her breakfast up. I am wondering if we gave her the tablet the night before if that might help. She seems to be worse when I take her walking around our town park where there are a lot of ducks & native hens & she gets quite excited trying to chase ducks into the streem that runs through the park & gets the hens running, she is on a long retracable lead so she can,t do any damage to the birds.She has become very nervous since she got Addisons & won,t walk down the road with me any more, thats why she walks in the park. Any advice from any one would be good.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!