Aggressive French Bulldog Questions

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by LR Mack, Jan 18, 2018.

1. LR Mack

LR Mack New Member

Name:
    Lawrence Mackintosh

Aggressive French Bulldog

I have a French Bulldog. She's one and a half years old.
    We've not had any issues with her but...
    My wife has recently started a fog walking business.
    Our dog, presumably jealous, will snap at, or have a go, at the other dogs.
    We thought this might ease off after a few weeks but, 3 months later, it's not.
    It's at the stage where she is going to be left at home whilst my wife walks the other dogs !!
    My wife is stressing out. Any suggestions?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello - did you mean that your wife had recently started a dog [and not fog] walking business? It sounds to me that your little one, who was presumably the one and only in her mind, had just gotten jealous at having to share your wife with other dogs.

Other than that I cannot think of or suggest anything. Apart from giving in and letting your girl understand that she is not the one and only now, and although I do not know how I am sure there are many Breedia members far more knowledgeable than I who can give you the advice you need.
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    She obviously feels uncomfortable walking in a group of strange dogs, and probably feels intimidated (how many dogs does your wife walk at a time) which is making her snap at them.
    Personally if it was my dog I would want to walk them separately so that I could spend good quality time with them.
  5. LR Mack

LR Mack New Member

Name:
    Lawrence Mackintosh
    It varies. Can be 1 dog. Or 3.