American Bulldog X looking for home (currently in NC) Rescue

Discussion in 'American Bulldog' started by Alison Schwartz, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Alison Schwartz

Alison Schwartz New Member

Name:
    Alison

American Bulldog X looking for home (currently in NC)

Hi everyone. I am a dachshund rescuer that pulled a duo from my local animal shelter last September. The male is a dachshund mix -- but he was dumped with an American Bulldog mix (who might be his momma). I am seeking an adoptive home for this pair -- they are the sweetest! Here is a little about them.

Delilah -- AB mix. 5-6 years old. Spayed, vaccinated and recently completed heartworm treatment. She loves people -- including my young children. She is a little reactive to reactive dogs...if they start something, she does not hesitate. Otherwise she does very well (currently resides with 7 dachshunds). Not good with cats. Very sweet and very lazy.

Sampson -- dachshund mix. 3-4 years old. Neutered, vaccinated and recently had his teeth polished. He loves people but is a little more reserved/timid. He looks to Delilah for the signal that people are okay -- if she shows him it is okay, and he warms up fast. He is a snuggle bug (would love to sleep with his new people). He loves toys (often can be found sleeping on a bed of plush squeaky toys). Fine with other dogs. Not good with cats. Very sweet.

This duo has definitely suffered abuse and neglect -- we are seeking a better life for them! Adoption fee is $150 but they come with a $250 food credit from Nature's Variety! Please contact me at arhschwartz@gmail.com to adopt or for more information. We would love to find a home for them together! Currently located in North Carolina but rescuer willing to travel to meet a good home!

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    CaroleC likes this.
    Unfortunately this is a UK forum and most members here aren't American. I'm from Atlanta, though I can't take any more dogs. I hope you find good homes for them.