Amersham show Showing

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by moonwind, Jul 29, 2008.

1. moonwind

moonwind New Member

Name:
    ann

Amersham show

Went to a the Amersham show this weekend Timber Yana & Buffy all did well Timber came 2nd in Nuetere dog-Yana came 1st in Adult bitch-Buffy came 4th in puppy. Nico hurt his paw so couldn"t not show him but we all had a good time :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    it was a fantastic weekend,with loads of northern inuits and there owners attending,plus others breeds.everything went to plan.one accident,but the ambulance was quick to arrive and sort it,im surprised we didnt have anyone with sun stroke as it was so hot.but a huge success again and enjoyed by all.
    a big thankyou to moonwind who helped me clean up and do a poo patrol before we left on the monday.
  4. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    It was great to see you all there even if Timber did decide our tent was his and kept peeing on it LOL!

Ella and Buffy seemed to really hit it off and wouldn't stop playing on the sunday morning. We have some nice pictures of them together so i will post them when i get home.

Cassie did well and won 1st in AV Sporting and 4th in prettiest (sp?) Bitch. Ella came 2nd in minor puppy and 3rd in AV puppy so we are really cuffed to bits with our two girllys
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2008
  5. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Congratulations everyone :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Matsi came 3rd in special yearling and Ozzy 3rd in Handsomest dog and then Matsi & Kristina's Vienna came 1st in Best Brace and looked stunning together!:grin: What a fab weekend we all had,so good to see our doggy mates once again!!!:grin:
  7. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    It was a great weekend, and the venue was brilliant, the weather was kind to us ( bit too kind at times *phew*), was good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

My woofs did well Saskia came second in Adult bitch, Best Got Best white NI in show and our squims won special Yearling and then went on to get best in show , so over the moon with our results :026:
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    How many people went seen pics looked really busy?
  9. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Didnt really count as we were too busy but looked like a good turn out with lots of new faces too, we were so lucky to have the big trees along side the marquees to give everyone lots of shade, and of course the paddling pool was a god send for the dogs.....
  10. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    the paddling pool was a god send for me.i had many soothing paddles in it.
  11. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    It was certainly a fantastic weekend and great to see people coming along to the show who didn't own NI's :mrgreen: It was certainly good food, good alcohol and great company :mrgreen: Luca did really well and got first in prettiest bitch and dog judge would like to take home as well as a second to a lovely Border Collie in fastest sausage eater my little Nush got 1st in cutest puppy, and went on to win best novelty :mrgreen: There was a couple of 4th's but I can't for the life of me remember what they were for :roll: I have to give a big thank you to my daughter Emma and her friend Seri for taking both dogs into the ring due to me feeling unwell (hangover and the heat)

The weather was fantastic too, even though it was a bit too hot at times but at least it didn't rain :mrgreen: My Emma did make me laugh though, one Sunday night we all had a chinese, my Emma said only at the NI shows can we go camping and STILL end up having a takeaway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It was damned good food though ;-) :lol:
  12. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    forgot about the chinese,there was tons of food,we ordered load and got a really good discount for ordering so much,think it worked out at just under a fiver a head.then we polished off the rest of the pavlova and washed it down with more alcohol.the dogs all had duck for dinner that night.
  13. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    It was really good food too, one of the better one's that I've had. Even my daughters friend enjoyed it and she doesn't normally eat chinese (other than egg fried rice) We still ended up throwing some away too :roll: :roll: There wasn't just the pavlova either, there was about three other desserts there. I'd hate to think how much weight I've put on :shock: :lol: :lol: Every pound has been worth it though ;-) :mrgreen:
  14. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    It was a brilliant weekend. I definitely put on at least 4 or 5 pound in weight hehehe pavlova was mmmmmm so was bbq and so was chinese! Quinn definitely liked polishing off the leftover burgers and sausages! Think Julie nearly lost several fingers to Quinn! (thats why he never gets human food at home lol)
  15. kate hearne

kate hearne New Member

Name:
    kate
    Congratulations to everyone who got placed and a special well done to all our stormlake kids who won :lol:
  16. moonwind

moonwind New Member

Name:
    ann
    Don,t forget the fox's they got some as well of the duck l mean :) l was happyly throwing what was left over in to woods when my Timber thought no you,r not & grabbed it as l was just going to thow it after a tug of war with it he let go & yes l landed in bush of nettles :x if l chound have got hold of him ld have throw him over but he leged it :lol: :lol:
  17. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    That was so funny when you told us what had happened (not been stung by nettles though) :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I wasn't alone when I envisaged a big NI flying over into the woods with a duck in his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can you imagine the foxes faces when they saw what was attached to their dinner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. moonwind

moonwind New Member

Name:
    ann
    :lol: :lol: belive me if l cound have throw him with or with out the duck l wound have but l can,t even left him :roll:
  19. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    was funny ann lol but glad you didnt get too badly stung
  20. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    hows your sun burn ann,i still look like a lobster and am pretty sore
  21. moonwind

moonwind New Member