Any Giant Schnauzer fans out there? General Chat

Discussion in 'Giant Schnauzer' started by Iluvmidaxies, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Iluvmidaxies

Iluvmidaxies New Member

Name:
    Toppers

Any Giant Schnauzer fans out there?

Getting one in october, anyone else got one?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Yes I am a Giant fan :grin: would love one if I had the room :lol:
  4. perrypooh

perrypooh New Member

Name:
    nicky
    anything schnauzer is good here too minis and giants esp, like minihaha a giant would live here if we had the space but instead I plan on an army of minis mwah ha ha ha
  5. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    ME, ME , ME!!! Dont own one, but love them, they are on my wish list.... what breeding will your new baby be??
  6. hollie01

hollie01 New Member

Name:
    hollie
    lol i love them to but already having a weim, i dont have room for one, you must show it if your intrested in showing!
  7. shaza

shaza New Member

Name:
    Sharon
    Me Me Me, I love them, my neighbour has two and they've just had puppies, unfortunately she had three but two of them died. :-(

But on a happier note, he's keeping the puppy so hope to see her around soon! :grin: :grin:
  8. wilmasmum

wilmasmum New Member

Name:
    tracey
    If i ever learn to put pics on this site,i,ll show you my giant,wilma,she is black,14months old now.
    She is from selma cooks eskaidee kennel,where are you having your baby from.
  9. wilmasmum

wilmasmum New Member

Name:
    tracey
    wILL YOUR PUP BE SALT N PEPPER OR BLACK.
  10. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

OMG!! I sent a lovely day talking to this lady, at stafford last yr,, she told me all their is to know about the GS , she is a lovely woman..... had so much time to give, informing my about the breed, coat types, and so on.... she even told me to give her a ring , if i ever wanted a pup, she would put me in the right direction....her young bitch was so lovely , i fell head over heels that day....

She also used to breed Boxers, before she got into Giants...

I cant wait to see your baby.
  11. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    They used to have a black Giant/S police dog working in Worcester :) He was quite magnificent and I wanted to go up to him and cuddle him ....:lol:
  12. Iluvmidaxies

Iluvmidaxies New Member

Name:
    Toppers
    hi all
    glad there are so many fans of giant schnauzers. we're in contact with draxpark (foxwood bloodline) and leebay (Reisenheim stud) at the moment. leebay have some pups due hopefully as bitch was mated in June. We will be showing our giant as i am a lady of leisure with time on her hands!! I have my daxies but recently lost my 2 old big dogs (dane and boxer) and decided it's time to get into the show ring as the children are a little older now.
  13. Iluvmidaxies

Iluvmidaxies New Member

Name:
    Toppers
    we want a black, I like the pepper'n salt mini's/standards but not so keen on the giants in that colour.
  14. bella donna

bella donna New Member

Name:
    hoppy
    I have a Black Giant aged 2yrs. He is the love of my life [dont tell OH]
    2yrs hard work put into him as he was a stubborn little monkey but now we can see all our efforts. He is a dream to live with. Loves everyone including other dogs and cats. Great with children.
    Have fun with the new arrival. They soon grow up
  15. wilmasmum

wilmasmum New Member

Name:
    tracey
    Any news yet,have you picked a pup.
  16. pandsgiant

pandsgiant New Member

Name:
    Ken
    Another Giant owner popping in to say Hi.

My P&S Giant is two years old and (as most of the breed) is a real clown. She only needs the silly car where the doors fall off. :roll:

Seriously though she brings me joy every day. She is the most easy going dog I have ever owned. I love her to bits.
  17. bella donna

bella donna New Member

Name:
    hoppy
    any news on your new arrival yet? You are in for loads of fun.
  18. bella donna

bella donna New Member

Name:
    hoppy
    Welcome to the forum. I am useless at adding photo's so you will just have to imagine this big black hairy fellow with eyes that melt you even when he has done wrong. ie: chewed one of my socks.
  19. BFG

BFG New Member

Name:
    Nicola
    I joined dogsey yesterday. I have a 3 year old black Giant called Spencer. The first 18 months were very hard work but well worth it, he is the most wonderful dog.
    Here are some photos of him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. bella donna

bella donna New Member

Name:
    hoppy
    Hi there Spencer this is your old Friend Max here. Welcome to the forum. Mam and i are fairly new members also and everyone has made us welcome.
    Your pictures are great Mam says it is just like looking at me when she saw the pictures. We giants are very handsome and so much fun. I have calmed down a lot but i was a holy terror during the puppy and tenage stage. Good job i was loved so much. Now i repair my family for the patience with me and most of the time i am a good boy:roll: :roll:
  21. wilmasmum

wilmasmum New Member

Name:
    tracey
    Wondered where members of the schnauzer club would pop up since the forum went down,welcome .