Arthritis

Discussion in 'American Bulldog' started by Cuzinkarl, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Cuzinkarl

Cuzinkarl New Member

Name:
    Karl

Arthritis

hey guys, I just signed up and need some advice. My American bulldog is 8 and just as of the last week will start limping in the morning and at night. Obviously she is getting older and these things will happen with age just like anything else but are there any experts out there that know what I can give her to help her out with the pain and just all around well being. She's never been given people food. Only dog food and wet food every now and then. Always been super healthy(still is) but she's my baby and I can't deal with seeing her like this! If anyone has any help I really appreciate it!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello Karl and Bella, welcome to Breedia from Tikva and from me. If Bella has only just started limping, have you made an appointment for her to be seen by your vet?

I am sorry that I cannot advise you as I do not know anything about the breed, but hopefully someone will who does will be able to help you.

There is an American Bulldog section on Breedia where you could post questions specifically pertaining to the breed.

http://www.forum.breedia.com/dogs/american-bulldog/
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Has the vet diagnosed Arthritis?
  5. Cuzinkarl

Cuzinkarl New Member

Name:
    Karl
    I have not yet taken her to the vet or have her diagnosed with arthritis. Just a guess.