Awesome Treat! General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by SimkasMom, Jul 31, 2021.

1. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie

Awesome Treat!

Good evening all, Snickers here barking that I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the hot weather! Well, I have been enjoying it, but am still kinda bummed out. See, this is the first summer since my big bro passed on and I miss all the adventures we used to have. Maybe mommy will get me a new brother and we can be the “Gruesome Chewsome 2.0”. Maybe.
    This past week turned out to be awesome though. See, my Aunty Margo has been paws down the bestest human ever and helping me thru all this. Infact, Mommy is taking me over to her place so she can doggysit for the week. Well, mommy and me stopped by her house on Monday for a quick visit. I LOVE her house because all I can smell is new sneakers! She has the yummiest collection. Well, while mommy and her talked, I followed the scent with my nose. It lead me upstairs to the spare room:
    A923EE33-EB19-4B6F-9ACE-68A144AF4A13.jpeg

I peered around the bed and thats when I saw them:
    7CEDFAED-3993-4BDB-AD4C-B9AEE151B1D4.jpeg

AUNTY’S NEW SNEAKER COLLECTION!!! Mmmmmm! oh boy oh boy oh Nikes and Reeboks oh yummmmm!!!!! I didn’t even get a sniff because we had to leave. Hmmph! Well, let me tell ya what. I have been chewing my toys and daydreaming about those delicious chewy new sneakers all week!

6E663BAD-0898-40C4-A9CF-82D0668EB831.jpeg

Well, gotta go. Looks like we are getting ready to take me over to Aunty’s for the week! Will keep everyone updated!

Snickers the naughty boy
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Hey all, Snickers here barking I just couldn’t WAIT to post this! We got to Aunty’s about 10 minutes ago. I dashed inside and greeted Aunty and this is what I was surprised with:
    8257F427-DEC1-4B6E-A6E4-5CE1E74B41C3.jpeg

Aunty had on those scrumptious new Reeboks I had been dreaming about all week!! I went completely nutso and as Mommy brought my stuff in and her and Aunty chatted, I sniffed and licked hungrily.

Mommy had not even pulled out of the driveway and I was eating those Reeboks right off Aunty’s feet:
    6240D2E2-CFF3-49B5-B0A4-3BDB54E2D462.jpeg

Mmmmm that new white leather is soooo soft and squishy between my slimy toofers:

221877B0-ADDB-4433-8B29-2F8AA23C073C.jpeg

Glad I took a nap earlier because Just as soon as I wrestle them off, I’m taking them upstairs and having them for yummy late night dessert! Well, good evening all and I will update tomorrow!

Snickers the naughty naughty boy
  4. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    5DC20957-CD3A-45F7-A932-2D9719DE8D27.jpeg

Well Aunty just came upstairs to find me and let me know she’s going to bed. I was hiding, all tangled up in the blankets on the guest bed chewing away on those delicious new Reeboks. She warned me not to stay up too late and reminded me that I have all week to eat her sneakers. My only response was wet growling and slurping! Well, gotta get back to enjoying those Reeboks. Sleep tight all!!!!

Snickers the naughty naughty naughty boy
  5. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Hey, I'm loving Snickers tales already. Welcome aboard big guy xx
  6. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Thank
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :)
    Snickers and Natalie
  7. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    YAWWWNNN!!!! Good morning all! Snickers here barking that I stayed up waaaaaaayy too late enjoying Aunty’s new Reeboks! Gonna nap for awhile this morning and then sniff around for some more yummy treats!
    56666854-C178-43C9-B78E-1EB428552980.jpeg

I have my eye on some tasty blue and purple leather ones right now but gotta get some rest before I go devour them!

4884460B-7A37-417E-A7C0-FDD11761CBE6.jpeg

Snickers
  8. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Good evening all! Snickers here barking what an awesome morning! I slept late, still recovering from my sneaker coma from last night. I was in the middle of a good dream when my nose caught a whiff of something yummy. Yup, new purple Reeboks! I quickly ran downstairs, on the hunt and practically ran right into Aunty:

C1D1DDD1-57E1-4E71-8E09-1D472CB4A399.jpeg

She was sitting in the den, reading a book thingy. I didn’t waste any time and sniffed and licked the toes of both Reeboks. So while Aunty sat and read, I spent the morning sprawled out on the floor, chewing on her delicious new Reeboks.
    DADD0F2C-9945-4EA2-BE8C-02C5D5C0D4D1.jpeg

They were soooo yummy and in no time I chewed and slobbered and pulled out the laces and wrestled them right off her feet:

3AA2AD12-ED4E-4B3E-8AAF-DCAB80D1D2A2.jpeg

Once I claimed them all to myself, I decided to hide them and enjoy them later on. SOOO good!!!!

Snickers the sneaker monster
  9. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Me think Aunty has a bigger sneaker fetish than Snickers :)

I see a therapist on the cards. Perhaps a joint session :)
  10. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Mommy says maybe we can get a group rate!

Snickers
  11. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Hey all, Snickers here barking that all good things must end. Yup, mommy came and picked me up this morning and brought me home from Aunty’s house :( Aunty was a trooper for doggysitting as long as she did, and it’s amazing that she has any sneakers left! Well, yesterday afternoon I hit the jackpot. Aunty’s friend Kristen came over to hang out. Apparently she must have known I was going to be there as she brought me a surprise:

E73A04A9-3B98-404B-9476-0B4E41581E0D.jpeg
    I could smell her new Nikes before she even came thru the door, and I was all over them sniffing and licking like a monster. As her and Aunty talked at the table, I shimmied under it and ate those new Nikes right off her feet:

6614F774-F908-4AAB-990B-B9F536873066.jpeg
    She put up quite a struggle, but those soft chewy delicious leather Nikes were no match for me! After I wrestled them off, I grabbed them in my jowels and ran out into the backyard where I spent the evening eating them all up for yummy dessert: DD645705-E0A2-4F8D-81D0-73215626B71A.jpeg Eventually she had to leave and wanted them back. She had to pour all the slobber out of them before she could wear them back home! Well, hopefully I get the chance to go back over to Aunty’s before summer is out!

Snickers