Beaglelandia walk 2018 General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by My bear Yoji, Jan 29, 2019.

1. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa

Beaglelandia walk 2018

@CaroleC
    I’m sure this is what you have been referring to.
    After a lot of organising it looks to have been a fun time and a marvellous achievement
    Philippa

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    That is the one!
    We are in Group 5 - towards the beginning of the group. Chas is wearing a light stone coloured gilet, and I am in a moss green one over an orange top. Passed in a flash though.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    If your orange top was striped and if Chas was wearing a grey [?] peaked cap - I found you! :)
  5. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    That’s amazing...so many “ eager Beagles
    Great to see
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I love to see Beagles en masse. The pack instinct is so strong, that even the timid ones draw so much confidence from being amongst their own kind. I didn't hear a single grumble, just lots of lolling tongues and wagging sterns.
    Beagle owners are lovely and gregarious people too. How could anyone be 'stuck up' when you everyone has such naughty, dirty, muck-eating, hair-shedding, selectively deaf hounds? This is definitely the happiest breed that I have ever been involved with, I really wish I had discovered that twenty years sooner.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Carole - I watched that video once all the way through, and when you said Group 5 and what you and Chas were wearing, I watched again.

But I got totally lost with trying to sort groups so gave up half way through and started again, watching out for orange all the time with a finger on Pause to stop when I thought it might be you - and there you both were with your Beags! :D
  8. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    Well I need to get back to the opticians quickly :eek:...3 times I went over the video and couldn't clock Carole :(