Belgian Malinois Toys? Questions

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois)' started by Ellie_Bagoodle, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Ellie_Bagoodle

Ellie_Bagoodle New Member

Name:
    Ellie

Belgian Malinois Toys?

Hey all! I’m new here, but I wondered if anybody had recommendations of stuffed toys that held up against the Malinois power? I have a 9 month old puppy who destroys stuffed toys within minutes, but *clearly* loves her stuffed toys much more than her solid plastic ones. Any recommendations?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    I don't think there is such a thing as a durable soft toy for hard chewer that is why I buy all mine from second hand shops /car boots for a few pence that way I can get lots and replace them frequently.
    I kept mine in toy box/basket and found it best to only give two or three as a time and rotate them frequently, so that they didn’t have time to destroy them during the first play session.
    Other toys that I found lasted well were ‘Kong Tugga’, Diamond dog balls, old t-shirts tied into big knots last quite well.

Flirt poles are fun ‘but for puppies keep it low so they don't jump and don't wear them out too much, they are easy to make and are a great way to turn basic obedience practice into an exciting game, but the game must stop anytime the dog grabs the toy without permission.
  4. eliseo

eliseo New Member

Name:
    eliseo
    I had confuse to buy online.But puppybubble.com is satisfied.wide variety of collections are available here.they deliver as soon as possible.quality products.