Blue cane cosro eye color Questions

Discussion in 'Cane Corso' started by Ramsey, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Ramsey

Ramsey New Member

Name:
    Ramsey Branco
    katie134 likes this.

Blue cane cosro eye color

Hello, i am New to This forum and New to cane corso's. I have a blue cane Corso puppy who is now 5 weeks old and has really blue eyes, my question is will they change color or remain blue, I hadn't seen any ADULT cane corso's with blue eyes by searching google images so I was wondering if it's possible? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. katie134

katie134 New Member

Name:
    katie
    my puppy is a blue Staffordshire Bull terrier and he had blue eyes as a puppy , now they have changed to a weird colour . There green in the light now and also have an orangey brown colour to them . I started to notice the change in blue around 4 months they started to look grey instead of blue then went to a more green colour now I would say there hazel . I think most blue dogs have it when there younger and then they start to change .
  4. BlueJay

BlueJay Member

Name:
    Erin
    They will change. Most puppies start out with blue eyes like that, and dilute coloured dogs can look even more blue for a while; as an adult, he'll likely have light greenish hazelish eyes. Look at weimaraners for a good example.

Puppies that grow up to have genuine blue eyes look like this, and a flash will show them up red:

[​IMG]
  5. Ramsey

Ramsey New Member

Name:
    Ramsey Branco
    katie134 likes this.
    That's what I thought , thanks. I heard somewhere that they sometimes turn the lightest color of his fur, not sure if it's true or not. Either way I'll find out in a couple of months for sure :)
  6. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    My blue Cane Corso's eyes are a light brown color. Sometimes they look almost amber.
  7. PupLife

PupLife New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and wanted to reach out to Corso owners to ask about raising your dog. You've had yours for 2 years now -- any insight you can provide?
  8. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    What type of insight are you looking for specifically? They are great dogs to raise, loving dogs.
  9. Coloseo

Coloseo New Member

Name:
    Kevin
    A cane corso with blue eyes if fine by breed standard as an adult if the coat is blue. I have a cane corso who is blue but he has brown eyes and takes after his mom. Here is the Dad of my puppy who is a Champion, he has blue eyes, you can't really see his eyes much in this photo, but they are blue and he is beautiful!
    [​IMG]