Blue issue Other pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by mjfromga, Aug 21, 2019.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ

Blue issue

So miss Blue had a bad asthma issue today. It sent everyone into a frenzy. As my mother rushed around looking for Blue's meds (Prednisone), I held Blue and comforted her. The mutts were running all over the place. Nigredo was nuisance barking.

It was just a mess. I was really worried about Blue so I also recorded it. She is 20+ years old now and she honestly could die at any time. You could easily see her struggling to breathe, she was also wheezing. Poor bumpkin.

She seems to be okay now. She is HARD to pill but I managed it. Hopefully she won't have another episode any time soon. Poor little girl.

Excuse us shouting but it was a stressful situation.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Poor miss Blue - I hope she will be OK. [I could not watch the video as I just cannot bear to see an animal suffering - sorry Myra]
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I understand. She was in distress but she is not allowed to suffer. She is extremely old and things just happen. Thank you for the well wishes even still.

The video was basically a bunch of frantic people and dogs running all over the place shouting because they are worried about an old wheezing cat.

Blue almost never comes downstairs anymore because she is too old. So she is rarely ever in my videos, but she is still alive.
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Aw, bless her.

I hope she doesn't have any more attacks. So distressing for all concerned x
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka and Chris B like this.
    She is okay today. The medicine got her through the episode. She's just old... Things happen.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am so glad to hear that Blue is OK today - she may be old but it seems like she is not ready to give up yet.