Boer Canarios / (boer presas?)...my 9 baby dragons. Videos

Discussion in 'Boerboel' started by kubla boerboel, Dec 15, 2020.

?

should we call them boer canarios or boer presas (boerboel dad x presa canario mom)?

1. boer canarios

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. boer presas

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. kubla boerboel

kubla boerboel New Member

Name:
    Kubla

Boer Canarios / (boer presas?)...my 9 baby dragons.

IMG_2593.JPG

hello, i just found out about these forums! been trying to get an idea of how these dogs may mature but not too much pics out there of this mix. PLEASE reply to this thread if you have any information about this mix! ive been keeping weekly health records, and trying to stay as up to date as possible with any information about either of these breeds). most of these will be farm dogs and 4 of them are going to be house pets.

1MB pictures max? i can barely put 1 pic from my iphone here...if youre curious, this is them on their 3 week bday (born on nov 20 2020, so every friday is a week bday for them).

cant really add more to this post, so you can stay updated on how they grow at any of these Websites and Social Links (i know these are mostly redundant, but who is to say which ones we are supposed to have and which ones we skip? im new to all of this anyways...):
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am slightly puzzled. You say on your Profile "I am an ethical breeder who breeds an occasional litter to further my breed only" and yet you have bred a litter of cross breeds. Was this an accidental mating?
  4. kubla boerboel

Name:
    Kubla
    i said that because of the choices given. im actually not a breeder at all. no, my boerboel was asked to stud a presa canario that is owned by my friend whos family owns a few farms outside of my city. they wanted kublai's genetics (boerboel = "farmers dog"). before they were even born, 5 of the pups already had jobs waiting for them at farms lol. i am keeping first pick and the other 3 are going to friends who want family dogs.

im not a breeder, im just an ethical human who has allowed his dog to stud once because a responsible friend with a thought-out goal asked me to contribute. he has been breeding his presas for generations and they still my studs "mother in law" living a more retired working dog lifestyle on the farm.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I see. In that case then I would have answered "No" on that question, because the person who owns the bitch is the breeder. But I would not give them a breed "name" as you ask, as they are cross breeds. Just as my current dog is a cross breed, in her case an accidental and unwanted mating between a Dachshund and Minpin.
  6. kubla boerboel

Name:
    Kubla
    oh well i guess i am not the breeder then, but i have been very proactive and hands-on role during this process, doing research on every little detail (even doing early neuro stim exercises with the pups, buying formulas as to not tax the girl's body or mental health, making sure everyone is healthy, happy, comfortable, and set up for fulfilled lives...i will start temperament testing soon as they will be 4 wks on friday). i am involved with public health, specifically (human) endocrine physiology. i actually feel like each and every one of these pups are supposed to be mine and theyre all special to me because they are like my own home grown vegetables. im excited to consult with my dog, kubla, to see who we will pick to come home with us. he hasnt really met them yet until vaccs start...

i dont feel this is unethical at all. IMG_1766.PNG
  7. kubla boerboel

Name:
    Kubla
    wheres the fun in that? just vote on a name! its that simple! what sounds better?
  8. kubla boerboel

Name:
    Kubla
    baby kaamehamehaa:

IMG_2881.PNG
  9. kubla boerboel

Name:
    Kubla
    father & son at 8 week puppy vet appointment

[​IMG]