Breed bans in Utah end General Chat

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Malka, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.

Breed bans in Utah end

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Article here...

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2015/01/breed-bans-in-utah-end-today/

What a gorgeous dog! :007:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Great story, and what a lovely advert for her breed. If only all of them could have such good owners, and be so gentle and happy.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Beautiful Shylo is at the Humane Society of Utah, looking for her forever home. I do hope she finds it soon.
  5. Adjecyca

Adjecyca New Member

Name:
    Ashley
    That is wonderful :)
  6. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    I would take that pup in a heartbeat. Beautiful pictures and wonderful news.

I believe Colorado and Florida have some catching up to do now. Think there is still BSL in Colorado...one of the first places to legalize medical smoke but not enlightened enough to end breed bans:(
  7. BaltosDad

BaltosDad New Member

Name:
    Mark
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    I applaud this.
    The so-called 'dangerous dog list' is just a farse written by ignorant individuals who probably never trained a dog ever, or made an attempt to understand and/or interact with an animal in a thoughtful and responsible way.
    As a physician, I can tell you that Golden Retrievers top the dangerous dog list...which is ridiculous. I've had them for years and not a one of them has ever so much as made a bad noise to a human. The 'reason'?...they are the most common dog bite seen. Why? they are the most common dog !!
    That's like saying that the Ford F 150 is the most dangerous vehicle, because it is the best selling vehicle. Circular political 'logic'...which is not logic by any stretch at all.
    There really are no bad dogs...just bad 'owners'. My sense is that anyone thoughtful enough to be on this site is a responsible and good owner.
  8. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    Malka likes this.
    Thank you, one person at a time we have to encourage that thinking:)