By Land, Sea and Air we protect. Videos

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by GsdSlave, Apr 8, 2018.

1. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee

By Land, Sea and Air we protect.

Just a puppy video that shows how our pups prepare for life, this type of foundation work will carry them through anything they encounter, SAR, Police, PP, Sport or Family guardian and BFF.

I just love the ‘Min Pin’.
    She was raised with the shepherds by their dam Bjori Soki-Pe. So in all fairness to Moana, she kind of is a German shepherd.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    GsdSlave likes this.
    Great videos Vee - many thanks for posting them. :) - [I have watched them three times so far but I know I will watch them again - and probably more than once].

All the puppies were so cute and not the slightest bit unfazed but that little Minpin really made me laugh!

I have always said I can see the Dachshund in Tikki but watching little Moana now I can see the Minpin in her as well.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I use good old fashioned cap pistols with my dogs. I have heard of so many dogs running out because they have heard bird scarers, or clays being shot. I can't say for sure, but I think it might be one reason why my dogs don't react to fireworks.
    The clattering of dishes, they do quite well on their own!
    Guns are blue not black - I think black is illegal these days.

IMG_20180408_211336.jpg
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Heiko would not make the grade, he is such a wimp
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka and GsdSlave like this.
    Seeing those zipwire bags reminds me that this seems to be a method that groomers can use to cut difficult dogs nails. I was amazed, but judging from the pictures I've seen, the dogs just dangle there and let them do it!
  7. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Poor boy dont look to happy
    resized_600x600.jpg
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave likes this.
    No he doesn't. The ones I have seen have been more enclosed and supportive. For smaller dogs I guess.
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I have seen a Beagle hanging from a farmhouse beam in a heavy duty Bag for Life! I'm glad to say mine don't object to regular claw tipping. I wouldn't like to have to lift 17 kilo Eddie that high.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    GsdSlave and CaroleC like this.
    I would not like to even attempt to put Tikva in a zipwire type bag [any volunteers?] - she would wriggle out of even a straight-jacket!

The claws on her hind feet never need tipping as she spends rather a lot of time when she is outside standing to see what is going on. Ram tips her front claws when he comes here every three months and of course she will let him as she lurves him - mind you he did once tell her that if she did not keep still he would sit on her!
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  12. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Malka and GsdSlave like this.
    Oh my gosh! Thats hilarious! :005: thank goodness Mila lets me clip her nails otherwise I would resort to that!:005:
  13. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I like the headlight idea. I only cut nails in the morning sunlight these days, and I wear x3.00 magnifying glasses to do them. Ah the joys of old age!