Can someone tell me what I am working with in my profile pics Questions

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Bates123, Aug 20, 2017.

?

What breed of dogs I have

1. Telling whats the breed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bloodline

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123

Can someone tell me what I am working with in my profile pics

I got these two dogs for free for my children and I would like some help on what breed and kind of dogs I have
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    Bates123 likes this.
    Look like your average bull breed mix (BBM)
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Bates123 likes this.
    They do not look very old, do they.
  5. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    No they are not that old
  6. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
  7. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    Really wanna know what breed these dogs are
  8. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
  9. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    They really have sharp teeths to be young
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    As @Kitkat_ said, the puppies "Look like your average bull breed mix (BBM)" and I doubt anyone would give away pure-bred puppies.
    Puppy baby teeth are very sharp. And it hurts when they nip. And young puppies do nip until they learn otherwise.

You say that the puppies were given to you for your children. How many children do you have and what are their ages? Because young and cute as they are now, these puppies will grow and will easily be able to hurt a child if they are treated as cute, cuddly toys now.

Incidentally, what sex are these pups? And do you know if they have even been wormed or had their first puppy shots?
  11. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I presume that you must have seen the puppies mother - did the breeder not tell you what he let her mate with? Kitkat has said that they look like bull breed crosses, and at this age that is all you will be able to tell for certain without DNA testing. If you are in the UK, I would think that a Staffs BT cross is the most likely.
  12. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
  13. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    Hello It was a very older women who gave them to me she didnt give me any information on the dogs accept the fact that she dont have any where to keep them my children are 5-11-16 the puppies are male im in the state of Georgia as well
  14. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    I have gotten them their shots and they are being worm
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    OK, the older ones should be sensible enough to listen to you with regard to how to treat and look after the puppies and should be able to get your youngster to act as they do, but those puppies will still need a lot of looking after and training, whatever mixed breed they are.

It might be a bit more difficult with bull breed mix dogs, especially two litter mates of the same sex, but it will not be a piece of cake. They look sweet pups who could easily turn either way - to be ideal family pets or "I wish I had not taken them on" puppies. Just be prepared for the worse and relish the best.

But - and for me this is the most important - please do not expect miracles. You are going to have a long journey with those two little cuties so please do your best with them.

Great. Please make sure that they have all necessary shots and keep any internal or external parasites away from them.
  16. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    My plan is to keep them as house dogs and Thank you for taking your time out to educate me further now I have another question when they get older would it be wise to keep them separated because they play fight all the time now
  17. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    Also I was told that they where midnight cowboy mix with Gator so she said IDK
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Apologies but I have no idea what midnight cowboy mix with Gator is, whatever she, presumably the person who gave you the puppies said.

You now have two very young puppies, presumably litter mates, and yes, because they are so young they will play fight. Whatever sex, puppies play fight.

To be honest, I would think seriously whether you have the time and the finances to look after these puppies, although knowing that where you live that if you are not going to be able to look after these puppies and keep them for their forever home, I just do not know what to say.
  19. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    Okay not to be rude or nothing but what do you mean? Secondly, This isn't the first time I raised a dog and yes I am more then finacially fit to take care of a two dogs you taking this to a whole diffrent level who said anything about financial issues and to inform you I am a male who can train and spend time with these dogs all I ask you was can you help me with knowing there breed nothing more nothing less TF
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Please do not misunderstand me. Your main question was what breed are these puppies and you also asked in your OP not only what is the breed but what is the bloodline.

Simple answer. You have two bull breed pups of no known origin, no specific breed, and with an absolutely impossible known bloodline.,

You have two little mongrel puppies. And it is now up to you to look after those little puppies to the best of your ability.

Love them. Train them. And make them a part of your family.

But please accept that they are of no known origin, and if you love them does it really matter what breed, mixed breed, mutt they are?

My last two furkids were mutts of no known origin. My current little mini monster is a cross breed Dachshund/MinPin only because I know from where she came.

I do not think any of us here on Breedia can give you the answer you are seeking because we honestly have no idea about the background of your puppies.

They are, as @Kitkat_ said - the puppies "Look like your average bull breed mix (BBM)"

I am very sorry but honestly I cannot help you any further. Perhaps someone else, on this mainly UK based forum can, but you are in the US and most of us are not.
  21. Bates123

Bates123 New Member

Name:
    Bates123
    Okay Thanks