Children walking large breed puppy. General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by morganstar, Jun 23, 2007.

1. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie

Children walking large breed puppy.

Just seen two small children walking a very large but cute puppy, or should I say being pulled along by a puppy. I stopped them as they were near the road and told them to becareful guess what the breed was......
    akitweiller....yes an Akita / Rottie pup apparently the litter ( the parents of the kids appeared as I was petting the dog) was deliberatly breed god knows what for.
    I was so mad with the DDA and every thing this is so irresponsible...ok rant over
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Do you know I can't think of a more irresponsible cross. That's a litter that'll end up either dead or in resuce.
    Becky
  4. nero

nero New Member

Name:
    denis
    is this another designer dog ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  5. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    god knows all i was told as they were deliberatly crossed. The puppy was lovely but going to be huge, and was out with children under 5.
    As you say Becky another disaster waiting to happen, god know what the temperments going to be like and they were novice dog owners and had it on a very thin nylon collar too sizes to big for it.
  6. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Bloody hell not another yet deliberate designer crosss bred litter to end up in rescue once the novelty wears of :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: is there something wrong with these ppl , its one thing joe bloggs dog up the road getting at jamina puddle ducks dog by accident . But doing it on purpose to dube ppl in to spending vast amounts of cash for a mongrel when they could make a donation to a shelter and adopt a perfectly lovely designer cross hybrid mongrel from there ,i think would be more approperate instead of flooding an already swamped market with these so called breeds :roll: :cry:
  7. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    Akita is the new big thing apparently. In my region somewhere someone is breeding Akita c Malamutes (AKITAMUTES) :( and we've come across a few already.

The breeder apparently tried the cross in the hope she could get 'white' looking Malamutes, and I've seen a few white ones already, but they look neither like Akita or a Mal !!!

Total irrisponsibility (sp)
  8. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    think the breeders should be put against a wall and shot ....jmho
  9. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    I agree. There is a breeder in Wales who has been selling Akita crosses (with Mals, Huskies, GSDs) for a long time, on a regular basis.

It funds her lavish lifestyle and enormous house, and she cant be without the luxuries you know :evil:

Shoot em all :twisted:
  10. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    Without a blindfold or last request.....idiots every one
  11. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    Got to agree.You can't show these dogs,a lad near us crossed a pedigree shar p with a staff,what ever for.Its like Tyson my boxer cross staff.I am lucky he is a brilliant dog.But people are breeding pitbulls with boxers.I love both breeds but under the wrong hands its a lethal weapon.