Digby GWP rescue help General Chat

Discussion in 'German Wirehaired Pointer' started by one.eyed.dog, Sep 29, 2010.

1. one.eyed.dog

one.eyed.dog New Member

Name:
    Ellie

Digby GWP rescue help

Apparently there is a male Irish GWP up for rescue on this forum somewhere and I can't find him. He is called Digby. I want to get him to the breed rescue. Do any of you know where he is and if so could you post his thread for me so I can get it to the foster folk please.
    Thank you Ellie.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    I googled it - have pmd you the link :grin:
  4. Wozzy

Wozzy New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    He looks very typically Irish...very light liver and white factored. Handsome lad, will have to check GWPC rescue site now since the FB group got removed.
  5. one.eyed.dog

one.eyed.dog New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    Someone else on here knows about Ian Roberts and has beaten me to it.
    Tried to reply to your PM Daisy but, it would not work. Maybe I have not been a member long enough.
    Many thanks though
  6. Wozzy

Wozzy New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    Ian Roberts is the subject of much arguing just lately, hence why the club rescue FB page got removed. People are not happy with his way of doing things and apparant lack of interest in getting the dogs in new homes asap.

I hope Digby's future does not suffer because of political and personal issues.
  7. one.eyed.dog

one.eyed.dog New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    I'd not heard anything Leane. Ian made a point of introducing me to a dog I'd let him know about at the GWP meet the breed in June. I know they won't let you have the pedigree but, what has happened. I always found him very helpful.