DNA test for breed identification General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Moonstone, May 13, 2009.

1. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S

DNA test for breed identification

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Goodluck , keep us posted. If I knew they were 'very accurate', in the UK, I would look at investing too.
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You send it to them Nes, it is one of the companies that do the VwD testing for Dogs in the UK.
  5. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Nes, as Dawn said you send it to them:grin:.

My vet in the UK, always said there was more in Mack than Mal?Sibe/GSD. He said maybe Mal way back, but to him he though Mack was more like a collie/gsd with some Sibe. I can see collie traits in him, such as his walk, it is very slinky (best word I could think of;-)) very much like a collies, he also creeps along like a collie when he spots something. Plus his body shape, he is very tall, and long, but not as heavy as a Mal,more finer boned. I know he has more GSD than a lot of the dogs, as his Dad I have found out was a GSD X Ute, wonder if Dad had more ingredients?:lol:

I would just like to know:) I always tell people he is a GSD x Husky, with maybe some Mal:lol:
  6. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    Oh I wish more people would do this - it willbe very interesting - I love unravelled mysteries :)
  7. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Funny you should say that and this thread be brought up, cos I am looking to do this :grin:

Yes it would be v interesting ;-)