DOES SIZE MATTER? Technology

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by tumbleweed, Apr 22, 2016.

1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed New Member

Name:
    tumbleweed
    mjfromga likes this.

DOES SIZE MATTER?

Apart from that light hearted start, things have been interesting around here. First of all at long last our conservatory is having a new UPVC top from the dwarf wall up next tuesday. The timber is rotting in places

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next got rid of another log store on the side of the house ready for the above.
    What kind of loony builds a structure across a widow as in the picture below. The previous owner had a building firm and was supposed to be a qualified carpenter, I don't think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

been out and purchased a new camera lens which was a bit expensive so had to P/x and sell some other stuff to partly finance it.

Wife and I took a trip to see Dover Castle a couple of days ago , the place was swarming with french school kids, attendant there said they were expecting around 800 school kids that day alone

I am starting to get walking exercise now I am about 100% better after last years operation to remove a gall bladder and get the internal infection cleared up. They first time did my legs ache or what, you bet they did.
    So all in all things are looking up at last
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    It's always nice when thing are looking up. You have a lot going on.