Dog being abused on train - I hope they identify her Videos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Azz, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz

Dog being abused on train - I hope they identify her

This woman clearly doesn't look fit to own a dog - hitting and biting the dog on a train! I hope they catch her and rescue this dog..

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Azz and CaroleC like this.
    This was in Canada, and yes, the woman has been found and the poor dog taken from her.

"Toronto Police were called and the dog was originally left in the care of the woman.

"The dog was returned to the owner by the police as the police had no grounds to remove the dog from the owner under the law. If the dog is not in immediate distress ... they wouldn’t have grounds to keep it," Cross said Sunday.

But once police saw the video filmed by a TTC passenger, they immediately brought the matter to the OSPCA. Sources say it took a day, but once the woman was located, the dog was removed from her custody immediately."

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/08/08/dog-in-disturbing-video-shot-on-ttc-seized

This is when I am glad people carry their smart phones around and film such evilness.
  4. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Azz likes this.
    Hello all,
    What a wicked woman. She doesn't deserve all the love and affection she could have has if she was nice. :(
    Jane
    Xx
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Azz likes this.
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. Poor little Crested, such a sweet, frightened dog. In my opinion the woman is mentally ill, and I was pleased to read Malka's update. I'm sure this little dog will soon find someone to cherish her.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
  7. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    I thought that too. I'm glad they've caught up with her and taken the dog to safety.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Azz, Innocence and CaroleC like this.
    Azz, there was no way I was going to watch someone hurting their dog. Just the thought makes me get so angry...

...I just clicked to see if it was a YouTube video and when I saw it was, clicked to YouTube to see what the comments were. The links I posted were from the first comment and by someone who was on the train and saw it. I did not even check to see whether he was the person who video's it and put it on YouTube, I just followd the links he posted with his comments.

[How are you btw? - we do not see much of you these days, and I hope you are well.]
  9. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Azz likes this.
    Hello,
    Yes, I hope your ok since I've not seen you lately either. :) Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Jane
    Xx
  10. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    I'm ok thanks guys - hope you are too :023:

Just been busy that's all. I'm still looking forward to getting another dog. One day eh :lol:
  11. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Going back to this video, you know what - that woman looks familiar - I wonder if there's been other similar incidents people have caught on camera :/
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Innocence and Azz like this.
    Azz - you have been talking about getting another dog for such a long time now and I really wish you would do something about it. In Rocky's memory. I know you were devastated when you lost him, as I was with my beloved Pereg, but I just could not live without a four-legged one.

It does not mean that I miss Pereg any the less, and I still seem to be on seizure watch when Tikva makes a sudden unexpected movement or sound. But as you see, I have not, can not and will not change my avatar. And Pereg's freezer is still Pereg's freezer even though the meat in it is now Tikki's.

Come on Mr Bossman - you need another dog and there is a dog waiting for you somewhere that needs you. :058: