!English Bull Dog Needs Rescuing! Rescue

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Innocence, May 1, 2017.

1. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane

!English Bull Dog Needs Rescuing!

URGENT!
    English Bull Dog going to the pound as a result of a separation... She is 9 years old and extremely trusting and loving. She can be quite dominant sometimes with other dogs. Her time is running out as this particular breed will die in the heat of the pound. Please share. Interested? Visit http://www.paws-on-heart.co.uk/431416985?i=134000634

[​IMG]
    Thank you,
    Jane
    x
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Innocence and Malka like this.
    This is so unfair to the poor dog, what a reward for 9 years of love and loyalty. I don't like to judge, but where there's a will, surely there must be a way. Would they hand in a child because they split up? No, of course not, they would book some daycare.
    Sorry, rant over.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Innocence likes this.
    I agree with you Carole - I just cannot understand how they can do it. :102:
  5. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    It would really help if you could share this on any social media that you had. Don't worry if you aren't on Ant of that stuff. It's disgusting what they did to her.
    Thanks
    Jane
    x
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    People get rid of there dogs for all sort of different reasons but there are genuine cases and I think its unfair to judge people without knowing the full circumstances, If a split leaves you homeless you may have very limited options, especially if they have to rent (which is not easy with dogs, there could also be financial problems, abuse ect: the list goes on.
  7. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    @GsdSlave Lets just focus on the matter at hand. She needs a home quick otherwise she might die in the heat.
  8. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    I would have thought that in a ‘life or death’ situation due to the heat, the rescue concerned would take her or put the dog in foster care.
  9. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane