FAO Brandie General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Moobli, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty

FAO Brandie

I just wanted to say in our Pastoral section, how much I am going to miss the stories and pictures of your beautiful Brandie. It came as such a shock when I read that she had left you, and through this group, I feel as though I actually knew her - so feel her loss too :-(

Please know that we are all here for you, Brandiesnap, if you need a shoulder to cry on. I lost my first GSD in very sudden and traumatic circumstances too, so know what you are going through. I am sending a huge cyberhug to you and hope that in the future you can smile when you think of your fantastic girl and be content knowing that you gave her a wonderful life and she was so happy with you. She couldn't have asked for more.

Sleep tight beautiful Brandie. Another star shines brightly in the sky tonight.

xxxx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Thankyou moobli :) Your post has set me off crying again, but it was so nice of you. Thankyou for offering your support. I'm sorry you had to go through this with your GSD :-( it is sad that our furry friends have lives so much shorter than ours.

It is going to be so strange on dogweb now. But I know everyone is there and understands :-(

xx
  4. zero

zero New Member

we are all here for you hun ;) xx
  5. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Thanks Myschievous x
  6. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Lovely post Moobli, please know that we all feel the same way Brandie xx
  7. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    I second that Brandie, I'm still here for you too! I hope you feel just a little bit better today and may you soon be over the worst and look back on your wonderful memories of you dear Brandie.x Just like the others, I too feel like I knew her so well having seen and heard so much about her in our Pastoral Group, she will truly be sorely missed. Take care of yourself.x
  8. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Thank you both for being there for me :)