Find a Pit Bull (quiz) General Chat

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by IsoChick, Sep 5, 2007.

1. IsoChick

IsoChick New Member

Name:
    Shelley

Find a Pit Bull (quiz)

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    im shocked i found it first time , but loved the second part that didn show a pitbull in the line up and stated it was at home xxdk
  4. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Took me four goes too!!!!:shock: I'm loving that little Boerboel though:) Did you click on No. 2 first too?? I think it's something French but can't remember what it's called! I can't believe I didn't spot it straight away though:shock:
  5. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    To be honest i thionk the only reason i spottted it first time round is we see or should say did see a lot of them until recently ,i still adore the breed though xxdk
  6. IsoChick

IsoChick New Member

Name:
    Shelley
    I was surprised to see a JRT and Labrador on there as dogs that have been mistaken for PB's!
  7. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    to be honest i think if its a cross of any breed they call them pitbulls now the stupid ignorant ppl that they are xxdk
  8. Greyhawk

Greyhawk New Member

Saw this on another forum last week and managed to identify the Pit first time (I have seen several pictures of them though :) ).
  9. leospride

leospride New Member

Name:
    Dee
    I clicked on no. 7
    How do you see which one it really is?

Edited: its ok, I know now
  10. britishbandit

britishbandit New Member

Name:
    Karen
    First time for me! ;)

That was actually shown to the man heading up our government here in Ontario, who at the time was trying to enforce a Pit Bull ban. He guessed wrong about 3 times then gave up, saying it didn't make a difference whether or not he could pick out an APBT from a group of dogs.

And this guy did end up implementing a province wide ban of the breed. *sigh*
  11. zoeybeau1

zoeybeau1

Name:
    Toni
    no 3 times for me,ooooppppsssssss xx
  12. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    took me 7 goes, i thought it wouldnt be the one it was as that was to obvious! lol!
  13. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison
    I got it first try too, but a have had bull terriers. Don't know how anyone would mistake a lab or jrt though.
  14. Benzmum

Benzmum New Member

Name:
    Lynne
    Took me 2 goes my 1st go was number 3 (who incidentally is gorgeous!!) OH picked 13 15 and 22 and then said he'd never have picked 16!!

Think this should be sent to home office, police and animal enforcement officers, oh and MPs to see how many they choose wrongly!! :cry:
  15. Petticoat

Petticoat New Member

Name:
    petticoat
    It took me three goes at it and I am loving that Boerboel too!! So sweet!!
  16. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    Number 2 is a dogue de bordeaux:grin:

Amazingly I also got it first time, but there were alot of dogs that looked alike, which is pretty shocking:shock:
  17. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    In our house no one got it right except me.First they picked the wee jack russels,second it was the poor patterdale.I was shocked because i owned an A.P B.T.We have always had staffs.So anyone with a Jack Russel or Patterdale,please dont come near my family.lol
  18. boobah

boobah New Member

Name:
    lorraine
    4 goes at it for me,though it aint easy when you don't know naff all about the breed.Cant understand how some of the other dogs could be mistaken for one that surprised me.
  19. Dolly

Dolly New Member

Name:
    Mary
    I found it first time but mostly luck I think, not easy to tell from just a photo.
  20. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I got it second time.
  21. Katie23

Katie23 New Member

Name:
    1st time - i understand theough why people can mistake (sadly) staffys for pit bulls - and y its pitt bulls types - as they can look alike (sometimes!)