FIND THE PITBULL part 2 General Chat

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Hayley SBT, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. DobieGirl

DobieGirl New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Wohoo only 2 goes that time. Although I did pick the american Bulldog first :blush: :lol:
  4. Fudgeley

Fudgeley New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    4th time for me...
  5. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    OOh my goodness, I am getting good at this .... I got the APBT first time :)
  6. Naomi

Naomi New Member

Name:
    Naomi
    First time round for me too
  7. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    OMG I give up :roll: The same photos virtually as the last quiz and I still couldn't find the pitbull :lol: :lol:
  8. khart

khart New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Sad to say it took me 9 goes to get it. Although I do not claim to be a breed expert. It just goes to show that many, many people are like me and wouldn't be able to tell. I love staffies, rotties and mastiffs and most big dogs but the sad truth is that majority of us just don't know enough about these kinds of dogs. Maybe the the small hope within this tragic accident recently is that people become more educated about different breed of dogs.
  9. patsbt

patsbt New Member

Name:
    Pat
    :blush: :blush: Second time ..........

Also did the 'Find the Pitbull' Link at the bottom of webpage.
    Very Good.
  10. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    First time again, I think I'll apply to be the polices 'expert' witness then!
    Becky
  11. bens mum

bens mum New Member

Name:
    cathy
    2nd time for me. but some of them are so alike, think it was more luck that judgement on my behalf.
  12. megan57collies

megan57collies New Member

Name:
    Picked it out first time again. Think I'm just being lucky as watched a programme on them just before christmas.
  13. lovezois

lovezois Fondly remembered

Name:
    Eunice
    Got it first time again perhaps it wan't just luck first time round LOL
  14. teenytiny

teenytiny New Member

Name:
    *sammy*
    The pitbull stuck out like a sore thumb.....a few of the dogs have got collars on....the pitbull is the only dog with a harness on. A studded harness at that. It's all a status symbol :-(
  15. Tee

Tee New Member

Name:
    Tee lol
    I got that 1 first time...should think so too as it took me 4 to find it on part 1!
  16. lizdll

lizdll New Member

Name:
    liz
    it took me 2 times this time getting better
  17. bullterrier

bullterrier New Member

Name:
    Stefan
    What do you mean by saying "it`s a status symbol" the use of harnes, I happen to own a Bull Terrier who occasionaly wear`s an harness. Most of the time he wear`s a collar, but I do find it easier to control him wearing an harness.
    Does anybody remember Morris the Bull Terrier from one of the dog magazines, he sometimes wore one on occasion. By making that comment it sounded like you were putting everybody in the same tidy box with out any due thought or reasoning, because they might like to put an harness on their dogs.
    I feel (although I hope I`m wrong) that you frown on the use of harnesses, or your perception of the type of person that may use them. I know I`ve gone off topic a bit, but I felt I had to say something.
  18. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    opps,i picked most of them b4 getting the rite one.
    thought it was a stafford.
    oh dear,i now realise why so many non kc stafford owners are worried
  19. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    it took me two goes i first thought it was number three , then i found the american pitbull a very handsome dog i mite ad and a rather nice harness my juke had a nice leather harness i got it speacially made and he looked well smart in it , the guy who made it made leather harnesses for staffs and bull terriors , though juke was a boxer gsd cross i have to admit ppl would stare or cross the st and say to there kids no dnt pet that dog it looks dangerous and viscious he was neither he was as gentle as a lamb and only stood about 24 inches frm floor to shoulder , just goes to show hw wrong ppl can be eh .when he wud be just wearing his collar they wud have no problem stopping for a chat and to pet him .
  20. Shirleyc

Shirleyc New Member

Name:
    Shirley
    Oh im flippin rubish!!

Im loving the patterdale on there hes lovely!!
  21. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    Me too ..... am wondering if maybe I've done that one before was so easy LOL