First it was the refrigerator door... General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

First it was the refrigerator door...

...and now it is the toaster!

Not forgetting to check my bag when I come back from shopping, of course, but the noise that brought Pereg and now Tikva rushing into the kitchen was/is the sound of the refrigerator door opening. Pereg's favourites from the latter being kohlrabi - or sweet peppers - or cucumbers, whereas Tikki goes bananas over bananas!

And now it is the sound of the toaster as Tikva has discovered the joys of being given a treat of toasted crust, so the little booga has decided to come into the kitchen when she hears the toaster pop up and then sits next to me while I eat my breakfast. Not begging but just watching carefully as for some unknown reason I offered a small piece the other day, and now, of course, she expects it. And being Tikki she gets it. Spoiled little booga!

She has never bothered watching me eat before, neither did Lexi or Pereg, and she ignores everything else except for a treat of toast crust!

I do not even eat toast that much but I am sure she sits in hope... :p
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Instead of using a chopping board for cutting raw meat I tend to use scissors.
    Yoji learnt this early on, so now, every time the scissors “snip “ he comes a running !
    How come the it’s harder to train them for the useful stuff !