Frenchie Owners Needed Questions

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by CGreen90, Aug 29, 2021.

1. CGreen90

CGreen90 New Member

Name:
    Callum

Frenchie Owners Needed

Hi, I'm very sorry if this is not the forum to post this and if it needs to be deleted I totally understand. I am a final year MSc Student, for my dissertation I have been looking into canine health issues, during my research I found that most studies on brachycephalic (short nose) breed health issues were completed in referral hospitals where animals are already ill, I therefore decided to try and find out what the actual prevalence of these issues is in society in general and what owners’ expectations or realisations have been. Participation is completely anonymous, and the survey takes 5- 10 mins to complete, I would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to have your say. I have lots of owners of Pugs who have replied but very few French and English Bulldogs

[​IMG][​IMG]Thank you!! [​IMG][​IMG]

https://win-its-stu.onlinesurveys.a...SuLT_HEqXXvXHeyg6LVja0DRmLrKW6_2FODlgIa34qkFQ
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Helidale

Helidale Member

Name:
    Carole
    Have you spoken to the Kennel Club? Although little has been taking place due to the Covid restrictions, the KC along with University of Cambridge, are now to hold Respiratory Assessment days for certain of the brachycephalic breeds. It may take some time before the results can be collated - which may take it beyond your timeframe - but it might be worth you investigating the way the scheme will operate.
    Details of the clinics are in the September issue of the KC Journal. (Free to download).