Funny bully stories General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by Bigsambully, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Bigsambully

Bigsambully New Member

Name:
    James
    Azz likes this.

Funny bully stories

So I'll start off lol

So had dog with the runs it was summer and at night decided to leave patio door slightly oped despite the recent spate of burglarys taking place locally

So we all go to sleep then a few hours later am awoke by a big bang I shoot up n hear a load of barking I rush down stairs to the back to see bess going nuts at the patio door which was now shut

Lol guess some scroat saw it open n must have sh@ his pants when saw her running at him slammed door closed n she banged straight into it not seeing it being closed lol
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh dear - I do hope that Bess got over the runs very quickly.
  4. Bigsambully

Bigsambully New Member

Name:
    James
    Oh yeah was a while ago that lol

She used to chase the waves back out n turn n run away when they came back in lol
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Lol bless her :lol:

Not a BT, but Rocky (a Presa) has knocked me flying a few times!! Funny for him - not for me! :101:
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Even a slightly-over-weight-supposed-to-be 18kg Pereg has knocked me flying a few times as well! :044:

They just have to catch you behind your knees...:096:
  7. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    funny bully stories, over almost 8 years i have quite a few. I will start with the cow poo.

Walking Phoebe in a field local that had cows in (but we are sneaky and go at milking time), she had never taken much notice of cow poo before so wasnt concerned. She then dive bombed in to the slopiest poo ever splashing it all over me she then got up and shook her whole body covering me in even more poo. We then started to walk home and i had to pass a group of ramblers and the high school at letting out time. I was mortified.
  8. Bigsambully

Bigsambully New Member

Name:
    James
    Nice ha ha

Lol I used to take mine for walk along a canal n he never used to take interest in ducks n swans they were in the water n he hated the water !!! One summer walking along and the entire surface is covered in green alge n he spots duck n wonders over to have a look

There's nothing funnier than seeing him try walk on water ha ha he turned round straight away n I had to lift him out, nearly falling in myself lol
  9. pooch495

pooch495 New Member

Name:
    Mike H
    my BT loves to scratch the ground after going to the toilet, unfortunatley he has sent poop flying on several occasions, and even more unfortunately for 2 unlucky passing joggings they both got nailed dead on!!!