good morning General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Kim Watcham, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham New Member

Name:
    Kim

good morning

good morning everyone hope you all have a good day what ever you are doing ....its my free day today so im meeting my friend cath then where of to play walking netball its good fun meet some nice people have a chat and cuppa after ....then taking archie boy out...:):lol:.....how is your day going to be :).....kim and arch.....
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Hi Kim
    My hubby and I took our dog, Yoji, out for a lovely walk this morning, my friend is out of the country so we took her 2 dogs at the same time. Apart from a few twisted leads there were no dramas, which, trust me when you are an Akita owner it’s a great start to the day !
    Philippa
  4. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham New Member

Name:
    Kim
    hello philippa
    akita dogs how lovley the names great yoji ...thank you for photos always enjoy looking at the photos ....nice to have a chat as well hope you enjoyed your walk you had your hands full lol ....kim
  5. Coloseo

Coloseo New Member

Name:
    Kevin
    Hello!

Trying to stay warm with the snow :)
  6. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham New Member

Name:
    Kim
    snow ...wow where are you from if you dont mind me asking.......we have the damp gloomy weather archie likes the cold weather :)
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Wow!! You are now able to walk Yoji with your friends dogs? That’s great, I’m impressed. Bandit is going the other direction... I took them into Home Depot this morning and Bandit decided to bark, rather loudly, at another dog who wasn’t even near us.. I got a more then a few looks.. Both my dogs have a lot of pent up energy as the air quality is horrible from the fires north of us and haven’t been getting their usual amount of exercise. It’s been recommended to keep pets inside and not to get them breathing hard.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    :105:I'm afraid that Eddie blotted his copybook this week. We were on the linear path, (a disused railway loop line, now surfaced for walkers & cyclists), and he was on a lead. Ed stopped for a poop, and had just got into the crouch when there was a 'Ting', - a lycra-clad cyclist coming up from behind - and Ed hates bikes that come past him too quickly! (In his opinion).
    As the cyclist got alongside, Ed sprang out of his crouch - he couldn't get close enough for major damage, but did manage to catch the man's knee. He sped off, rubbing it, with me running after him shouting, 'I'm so sorry, are you OK, - ARE YOU OK!'. Eventually I did get a thumbs up, but it did shake me up. This week Ed has gone back to wearing his Halti.:105:
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Poor Edie, its scary when they do the unexpected, its funny how they take a dislike to certain things, none of mine have liked people walking behind them on narrow roads/paths, they just slow down and keep looking back so I always stop and let them pass.