GSD breeding with pics Photos

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by Moobli, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty

GSD breeding with pics

Stealing Mishflynn's idea from the BC thread :grin: , let's show all our beautiful shepherds with their breeding please.

I will start off.

Flame - "Sorumour Knows Best"

Sire Foxfold Vagabond (SHARDEE'S DOYLE AT FOXFOLD; FOXFOLD ICE MAIDEN)

[​IMG]

Dam; Maggie Might At Sorumour (MAJOR FORCE; ORLANDO LADY) - I have no piccies of mum unfortunately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yogi - "Kazeti Nitus"

Sire - Gayville Sammo at Kazeti
    http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/454208.html

Dam - Kazeti Anja
    http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/452615.html

Let's see yours - with piccies of parents too if you have them :grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. talassie

talassie New Member

Name:
    Irena
    Would love to post but can't get pics onto dogsey anymore
  4. skilaki

skilaki

Name:
    -
  5. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Why not Talassie?
  6. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Thanks for taking part Skilaki. Cox has some great looking dogs in his pedigree.
  7. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    [​IMG]
    Daisy the Dog
    from Vigil. [​IMG]
  8. talassie

talassie New Member

Name:
    Irena
    When I try to paste the paste option doesn't appear. :-( I have tried unsubscribing to photobucket and rejoining but it hasn't made any difference. It has been like that since I put a photo on another forum (with difficulty!) :?
    Will have to find someone who is computer savvy to ask why this is happening.
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    What a pain! If you can reduce your pics of Tala to a smallish size, you can send them to me and I will put them on photobucket and post them if you like? :)
  10. talassie

talassie New Member

Name:
    Irena
    Thanks for the offer Kirsty and I have thought about it but I don't know how to do that. So I think I will wait until I can sort it out somehow.
  11. scout75

scout75

Name:
    scout
    I know this is an old thread, but I wasn't a member than so thought I would dig it back up as I would love to see people's pictures and breeding info. :grin:

My older GSD is a rescue so I don't know his pedigree (probably WG showline) but I know Kofi's so will post his. :001:

Kofi..

As a puppy (he always took everything so seriously :p )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(at 12 months)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His Dam... Arkashan Glitz

[​IMG]

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/pedigree/518905.html

His Sire.. Pepnick High Spirits Sch III, FH2 ( not updated on Pedigree database for some reason)

[​IMG]

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/pedigree/571043.html

I think he takes after his mum in both looks and temperament. :001:
  12. Northernsoulgirl

Northernsoulgirl New Member

Name:
    Gill
    Swoon.............. am in doggy heaven.......... gorgeous pups.
  13. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Oh stop it Fiona ... :lol: Looking back at Skilaki's beautiful Cox and your gorgeous Kofi, is making me have a real hankering again for a sable working line shepherd. Great photos of Kofi :)

How do you find his temperament, compared to your longhairs?

If you get a chance, have a look at K9xxb's photos. She has a real stunner of a working line shep called Monty. I want to steal him :lol:
  14. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    :) Are you going to put up your dogs piccies and pedigrees? :)
  15. scout75

scout75

Name:
    scout

Northernsoulgirl, I would love to see pics if your dogs too (and of your place in Spain. :grin: )

I find mostly that he seems the be the complete package for me. With Starsky and Shilah, although quite drivey, they were/are both highly strung and anxious dogs and had/have some element of fear aggression. Although Starsky was very loving and loyal and Shilah isn't so much...

Coin had bombproof nerves, very calm and steady dog but very little drive, so he was hard to train as he was so difficult to motivate.

Kofi has great nerves, is a real thinker and has great drives. He is also very affectionate and loving without being anxious or needy. The difference I have found mostly is that everything seems so easy with Kofi compared to the showline shepherds I have had. Having said that none of my showlines came from great breeders and obviously Shilah had a horrible past so maybe it isn't a fair comparison. ;-)

I tried to look up some threads by K9xxb but couldn't find one with a photo, do you have a link to one?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
  16. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Thanks Fi. It sounds as though you are completely smitten with Kofi :grin: (and who wouldn't be!). I have been watching a GSD herding trial in Germany on dvd tonight, and would LOVE to do something like that with my shepherds, but not sure it could ever happen in this country. Perhaps in the future I may look at a working line shep that can herd AND protect :grin:

I will go and find some pics of Monty for you now. But beware ... you will fall in love!
  17. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    A link for you :) I found others, but it seems the pics must have been deleted off the photobucket account, so we can no longer view them :-( Linda - if you are reading this, could you please put up plenty of pics of the handsome Monty for Fiona please :)

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=134776
  18. scout75

scout75

Name:
    scout
    Thank you very much for the link, I lOVE him, he is gorgeous! :049: :049:

I really like the dark sables, they are my favourite flavour of GSD! :lol:
  19. k9xxb

k9xxb

Name:
    Linda
    Stunning pics of Kofi - absolutely cracking :grin: .

Thank you Kirsty :grin: . Me and the 'puter are having a tiff but i'll see what i can find. I really should do some updated ones.

I bet it's hard to believe Yogi was ever that small - he's turned out a right cracker :grin:
  20. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Thanks Linda. I am always excited to see new photos of the gorgeous Monty :grin:

Thanks for the nice comments about my Yogs ... he is a smashing lad and I adore him :)
  21. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    jeagibear likes this.