hello again General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Andrew Sheldon, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Andrew Sheldon

Andrew Sheldon Member

Name:
    Andrew
    CaroleC likes this.

hello again

Don't know if anybody out there remembers Tootsy.. my woofer ...a Basset Fauve de Bretagne... But not really....and myself Andrew . I used to post on your forum but forgot my password.... dang passwords...hate them so much... I think there was a big conspiracy during my posting days regarding a lady who feigned her own death.... It must have been the liveliest forum going at that time....
    Just to say sorry for not posting for such a long time and letting you know how Tootsy was getting on, especially after all the kind help I received in her early weeks and months of pups life.
    Just to say Tootsy is very much alive and well and still up to her old tricks, hunting playing and telling the neighbourhood who is boss... Her best friend who comes to play with her every day is a 1nhalf year old Alsatian, they have been best friends since he was a puppy, Tootsy is nearly 5 now. He is a big boy and they play the roughest games, it worries me that he may hurt her being the much bigger and powerful dog. Saying that she is always top dog and puts him in his place.
    Touch wood... Toots hasn't had too much wrong with her and has had a very happy life so far....
    Hope all is good in 'Breedia' world, I see a lot of the old faces are still posting......
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Andrew Sheldon

Andrew Sheldon Member

Name:
    Andrew
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    a DSCN0171.JPG

A recent photo of Toots, not looking her best, a wee bit scruffy.....
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome back Andrew and Tootsie. Yes, I remember being intrigued by the deserted cottage.
    Remember to tick Remember My Password on the sign in page. Saves you having to remember it.
  5. Andrew Sheldon

Andrew Sheldon Member

Name:
    Andrew
    will do.....
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello Andrew - it is very nice to see you and Tootsie back again - that is a lovely picture of her! :)

Tikva is also coming up to five-years-old and it seems like only yesterday that she was eeping for her bottle. Tempus fugit indeed.

["Old faces" indeed - I just ignore mirrors so I do not have to see mine!]