Hello Everyone :) Introductions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Brunniebabe, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry likes this.

Hello Everyone :)

Hello Everyone,

I know longer have my Bruno who was a Tiger brindle (Staffordshire Bull Terrier) I lost him 2ys ago to Kidney disease stage 3 but have always adored staffies and hope I'm welcome by just viewing your dogs besides helping in any manner :)

Bruno who I sadly miss :(

bruno 3.jpg

bruno.jpg

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    berry and Brunniebabe like this.
    Welcome Gail. Sorry that you lost Bruno, do you plan to get another Stafford in the future? By all means chip in whenever you have an opinion.
  4. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry likes this.
    Hello Carole...never again it was heart breaking and he was highly intelligent and carried such a strong presence in our home...I could never do it again but the breed are such a devoted dog no one can knock them.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    berry likes this.
    Your bond must have been very special. I have never been without at least one dog for the last 65 years - and I worked in kennels before that, because my parents would only let me have a rabbit and a kitten. I only have veterans these days, but I couldn't imagine a life without my dogs and the doggy community.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    berry and Brunniebabe like this.
    Hello Gail - Bruno was so handsome - it is always heartbreaking when we lose any dog, especially one with a special bond as you had with him.

I had such a bond with Pereg, the girl in my avatar, who I lost nearly four years ago to epilepsy, and I cannot bear to change it. The same as the freezer I bought for her meat and bones - I still call it Pereg's freezer even though the contents it now holds are for little Tikva, who came to me just two months after losing her.
  7. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry likes this.
    Carole it was special with me having seizures and he came to we when he was 2yrs old besides under weight but since a child we've always had dogs, through my mom being brought up around Alsatians...so we was never with out a dog..i did have two staffs previous Rocky and Tyson but through my seizures and living on my own at the time, they was individually rehomed but was both trained and when we moved here plus being married was a bonus, I announced to my husband if i'm bad then there's you here and then Bruno came in to our lifes as I was going to have another pup.
  8. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry likes this.
    Hello Malka, yes he was and carried a black panda mask it always reminded me of velvet lol
    Sorry to hear of your loss also...it's terrible times when you face losing them but at least your love is now being poured in Tikva :)
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Brunniebabe and berry like this.
    Gail - I had this hand drawn in graphite. It is basically my avatar - I sent the artists a lot of photographs so she could see what her coat was like, so she did not draw in her harness and collar.

But her tag had to be in colour.

[​IMG]
  10. berry

berry New Member

Name:
    dot
    @Brunniebabe Bruno was such a great dog and You have got all those lovely memories of him. I know it always seems like yesterday when they go.:022:
  11. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry and Malka like this.
    Hi Juli, what a beautiful capture and drawing...really is identical :049:
  12. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry likes this.
    I know you feel dot...as you've had a few passed away such sadness :052:
  13. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    berry and Malka like this.
    @Malka I did this with one of my Bruno's pictures and i'm going to get it printed off and glass framed...if not this pic another :)

bruno_LI (4).jpg
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I printed out the first photograph I took of Lexi [she went to sleep cuddled up to me one night - Pereg was 11 months old at the time and was sleeping the other side of me, and Lexi died during the night]. I do not remember how old Lexi was when I took that photo but it was the first I took as I did not have a camera before.

[​IMG]
    I had that picture framed - it is on the wall next to the framed drawing of Pereg, and just as I still have Pereg as my avatar so I have the picture of Lexi as the wallpaper on my monitor.

This is the first photograph I took of Tikva - all of a month old!

[​IMG]

15. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    Beautiful she was and sorry to hear she died suddenly in the night...they just become our children and it's so heart breaking :022:
  16. berry

berry New Member

Name:
    dot
    @Brunniebabe Gail, that will be great to have that done with Bruno.:)
  17. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    I was a bit unsteady on the day doing it with my hands but i'm going to look through what I have besides hubbies collection and pic a nice one print if off and frame it and it can then go where I have the calendar with his pic's on :)
  18. berry

berry New Member

Name:
    dot
    It should look very nice.:)