Hello Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by Shrimp, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Shrimp

Shrimp New Member

Name:
    Amanda
    CaroleC likes this.

Hello

Hi, Lost my fantastic JRT to a fast car a while back-
    956CBBC0-87FC-42AA-BD58-21C6D70268A4.jpeg
    Cousins portrait of Gina.

Couldn’t manage without a dog so found a Border X JRT-
    CFA0F8F1-3C8C-4B70-9345-BB3AD454BF6C.jpeg
    She’s 4 yrs old-looks like a puppy, lot lighter build than true Border. She wasn’t vaccinated, chipped nor neutered. lived in a broken home with 2 children, parent working 40 hrs a week!
    She’s completely manic but suspect that’s because she is anxious and been wound-up by kids & not a lot of discipline!
    She rips soft toys to bits in minutes so she has the Nerf solid toys!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello Amanda, welcome to Breedia to you and your new little girl - she has a very sweet face and will no doubt be happy not to be wound up by children now.

It is so sad that you lost your lovely Gina - that is such a beautiful portrait of her and I am sure it is framed and in pride of place in your home. Thank you for sharing it with us. I had a graphite drawing done of my beloved Pereg [the girl in my avatar] and it is as if she is still with me.

I too could not manage without a small dog in my home when I lost Pereg because she gave me a reason to get up in the mornings, so started looking for a puppy straight away, and Tikva came into my life about six weeks later. It is as if Pereg sent her to me as Tikva has so many of her characteristics. Almost uncanny at times.

Please keep on posting and let us know how your new little one is getting on - we all love to see pictures of everyone's dogs!

Juli & Tikva :039:
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Hi and welcome.

Your cousin is very talented because that is a lovely portrait which I am sure you will treasure forever.

Your new little one is a definite cutie. Give her some time and she will soon settle into your routine
  5. Shrimp

Shrimp New Member

Name:
    Amanda
    Thanks all for the welcome.
    Fudge, as I said, is 4 but behaves more vs like a young puppy. I know 4 is still young but she doesn’t seem to have any worldly experience. She is calm at home and on ground she knows but is a lunatic in a Park or any new ground and in the car she whines & whistles and pings from one side to the other, if we pin her down with a harness etc she’s worse. She is like that going out. It is quieter going home.
    I’m hoping she will eventually settle.
    We love her tho she is such a cuddle and has the best kisses out!

Attached Files:

6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    She could be reacting to the stimulation created by moving scenery. I would try a crate, partially covered by a blanet or a towel. You may need to train acceptance of being created first.