Help I'm looking for Scary Sounds CD Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Arranlady, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Arranlady

Arranlady New Member

Name:
    Aileen

Help I'm looking for Scary Sounds CD

Hi, I have just had the behaviourist out to see my blue merle lurcher. He has noise phobia, he is eight years old and we are his eighth home. He has recommended Scary Sounds, but searching on line for it, I can only see it for £79. I don't mind paying that if I must, but does anyone know if I can purchase it cheaper elsewhere. We just want our wee boy to a level that he doesn't get distressed, so would be grateful for any tips or help where I can buy this CD
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    They don't always work I got the fireworks CD my lot still bark non stop everytime I played it its now in bin.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    'Sounds Scary', Double CD and 32 page manual. £23.48 (2nd. class post free on orders over £20), from Pet Drugs Online, 0800 234 6742. I use this company regularly, and the service is excellent. It's worth asking them to put a catalogue in the envelope as their prices are much cheaper than buying from the vet!
  5. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Thats the one i have, i found it helped, not so much with thunder and fireworks as we dont get then enough really to stop being scary but shes not as bad with them. We now dont have any problem with trucks letting their air brakes off near us or the crow scarer in the field. It has loads of sounds on. I dont have the book though as i just borrowed my trainers and copied it, its now on Phoebes ipod and is mixed in with the songs so every now and again you get a firework and or a baby crying
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    My friend's dog developed a fear of gunfire after competing at a working trial where there were crow scarers going off. She bought this kit and used it regularly as directed - he is fine now.