Hi, I’m new here and a new Frenchie mom Introductions

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by GracieMaesMom, May 12, 2019.

1. GracieMaesMom

GracieMaesMom New Member

Name:
    Tarron

Hi, I’m new here and a new Frenchie mom

Hello everyone:039:
    Last Saturday I became “mom” to the most precious French Bulldog puppy in the most sweet, loving way - my hubby and my son surprised me! Without knowing, I had actually chosen my own puppy while showing newborn pictures of the litter to my husband and son, lol. My son had already put the deposit down on Gracie Mae before she was born. So here I am drooling over this one puppy since birth, constantly shoving pictures of this adorable little one in the faces of my hubby and son, telling them how beautiful she was and how lucky her new mommy would be (whomever gets her), not even knowing it would be ME! Needless to say, I was ecstatic when they brought her into the house.
    At first her ears hadn’t become erect yet, but the very next day, they were up and haven’t gone down since, lol. She was eight weeks old and 5lbs of sweetness❤️.
    So this whole last week has been a lot of work, but so much fun! I just love lil Gracie Mae so much. She is perfect! This is the only picture that I have on my iPad, enjoy!
    Anyway, I hope to get lots of info here and meet other Frenchie parents.
    P.S. Growing up, we raised, showed and bred many breeds (Old English Mastiffs, St. Bernards, Staffordshire Terriers, Cocker Spaniels and Chihuahuas) I used to beg for French Bulldogs, but was always told no, lol. Gracie Mae is a dream come true!❤️❤️ E0336506-7481-4380-9736-24DA7134CEFE.jpeg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Hi and welcome to the forum!! What a nice story about how you got her. I know nothing about your breed, but I’ve got a female Akita named Katie Mae
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello - Gracie Mae has a tummy just begging to be kissed! :007:
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Aw, she's adorable and obviously meant to be.

I'm sure you'll enjoy each other for many, many years to come
  6. GracieMaesMom

GracieMaesMom New Member

Name:
    Tarron
    I 100% agree!❤️
  7. GracieMaesMom

GracieMaesMom New Member

Name:
    Tarron
    We sure will! I’m just waiting for her to finish all of her puppy shots, so that I can share her with the world! My friends and family are eager to meet her.
  8. GracieMaesMom

GracieMaesMom New Member

Name:
    Tarron
    Thank you! What an adorable name!