I feel like I have a very rare breed! anyone else like me? (Malinios Pitbull mix) Photos

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by mrmueller, Sep 18, 2010.

1. mrmueller

mrmueller New Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Tx2ak likes this.

I feel like I have a very rare breed! anyone else like me? (Malinios Pitbull mix)

I have noticed only a few pictures and posts from other websites mentioning a mixed breed such as one of my dogs. My female is a 3 year old Belgian Malinois Pitbull mix. It's a rare and very interesting breed to say the least. Anybody else have a similar breed.. I would like to compare personalities and traits! Layla is a very well rounded dog but does suffer from high amounts of energy, jealousy, and animal aggression. To put it in one word I would say she is very animalistic. Her breed should be used for military/police training in my opinion. You get the strength, agility, speed, and attention span from each breed. She is very eager to please and she seems as if she constantly watches and learns from her surroundings. Please feel free to comment or ask questions!

She is the one on the left. The male on the right is her father.

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tx2ak

Tx2ak New Member

Name:
    Laska
    im Not quite sure what my dog is cuz I rescued her but I feel she is prolly the same mix ur dog is. Hard to find dogs similar like her. She is spoiled rotten and high maintenance. It’s a learning process for both of us. But she picked me. :) I would love to compare characteristics and personality etc
  4. Asia

Asia New Member

Name:
    Asia
    8wk old mal am staff

Attached Files: